• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How Surgeon Rifles likes to Party..

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
2004ea87.jpg

It was kind of uncomfortable....

Re: How Surgeon Rifles likes to Party..

Looks like Voss was there....

Ah, so cute!! Did you save the umbrellas!? They would look good tucked in your cap, or maybe your G-string! Well, maybe someone would think it looks good, but not me!!

Wade took all the umbrellas. I think he put them in his "Memories" shoe box in his closet. That way he can look at them whenever he wants where he can keep them forever and ever.

I bet Wade sports a pink umbrella in his hat (edited) and has 5 of those drinks before the Cup and still whips our ass.

lol. No one should ever be comfortable around you when you have a camera .......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet Wade sports a pink umbrella in his hat (edited) and has 5 of those drinks before the Cup and still whips our ass. </div></div>
For sure!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet Wade sports a pink umbrella in his hat (edited) and has 5 of those drinks before the Cup and still whips our ass. </div></div>

If CKA was allowed to drink all day and drive around and shoot out of his truck we would all be screwed, he would be in his happy place.

Sideways at 60mph killing coyotes with a Buckmark while driving a Jeep, but Wade, that guy knows how to party!