• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How sweet it is.

Absolutely horrible. How did the store owner know the robber with the AR15 was really going to hurt him. One could tell the robber was scared and wasn't going to use the gun. The robber wasn't even allowed to fire at the store owner to demonstrate he was a real bad guy! We can't have store owners shooting robbers unless the robber hurts them or kills the owners first!

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This is clearly fake news.....I have been confidently told several times a shotgun is useless for defense....especially against an AR-15.

Is the motherfucker dead?
I've been told a shotgun is the deadliest self defense weapon.
Its damn sure the hardest to actually hit with at that range.

this was a year ago. he did have a heart attack but returned to work.
the dude with his "arm shot off" was expected to survive.

Racist old man done messed up that fine young mans rap career, can't drop the beats with a shot up wing. I guess there is always business school.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I'll happily take a KelTec KS-7 bullpup with a rail and RDS and 7 rounds of big game slug in the tube as a primary defensive arm any friggin day. A 12 gauge slug duplicates the same exact ballistics performance as the .58 caliber Minie ball from a Civil War rifled musket. 1200 foot pounds of energy. And like your favorite muzzleloading Kodiak or Lyman big game rifle, effective range of up to 100 yards with solid takedown from good hit placement. MASSIVE cross section, expansion, and energy dump. Now you put seven of those all in a compact package that looks like a weapon from Alien or The Expanse??? Fuck yeah ANY DAY dawg... I was actually contemplating really hard whether I should get the KS-7 or not when it was on super-sale at Kygunco as I am kind of minimalist and my M1865 Spencer carbine in .45 Long Colt already covers most of what I need in a compact long arm platform. Then I was like yeah why not, wouldn't hurt, but the inventory at Kyguns sold out. I hope A LOT of people here got their KS-7s or multiple ones while that sweet price was going...

this was a year ago. he did have a heart attack but returned to work.
the dude with his "arm shot off" was expected to survive.

Same guy, right?

1935.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
should have saved the money on the video and gotten a pump action shot gun . either way good for him .
1697539424109.jpeg