• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How tall is the zero press without the additional stand from the bench to the top of the turret?

Sooner Sniper

Shooting Enthusiast
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
COLORADO
Does anyone know, or would someone that has one mind measuring and replying here? Thinking about picking one up to upgrade my MEC, but want to make sure I have room for it. I'm pretty sure I do, but with the upper cabinets behind my bench it might be close. Area 419's site says its 22" high, but I think that must be the total height and not the actual height from the bench. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer!

IMG_0081.JPG

The Zero is 2.25" taller than the MEC.

20230226_164355.jpg

Attachments

• 20230226_164355.jpg
    20230226_164355.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 13
Thank you. I picked one up at Scheels tonight just before they closed. Really appreciate the info!

I highly recommend getting the shell holder and die ring sets from area 419. No regrets purchasing those. I load for multiple rifles, some same cartridge so those make life super easy.

Yep. That's what I said above. The Zero definitely protrudes farther off the front of the bench which I'm not all that wild about, but I'm sure I will get used to it.