• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How thieves should be treated.

GoatLD259

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2020
United States
This popped up on youtube for me and I do not agree with the title of it at all. This is how I believe thieves should be treated. The man recording the video you can hear him complain about this going on in front of his kids. If I had kids and saw this, I would tell them, "See that, that is how thieves get treated."

What about you all? What do you think?

Has anyone ever had to do something like this to stop a thief?

The biggest sin is theft.

Goat

Hang the bastards from the light poles int he parking lots. The better and more prudent the security, the more 'danglers' will be hanging for customers to see and for birds to consume.

Very shortly, the numbers will diminish. This will happen as society finally figures things out (again) and progress improves.

Next step,,,, the legislature's.

Asshole with the cell phone needs to have the cell phone shoved up has ass sideways.... in front of his kids.
He might enjoy that he sounded like his wife is the one who wears the strapon in the family.

Since when do those employees detain someone? I got $5 that says ol' deputy dog is getting fired. Furthermore, they are not practicing proper social distancing :ROFLMAO:...fuckin' ginger....and betty badge reads him the riot act....👮‍♀️....I'd be asking that pendejo looking employee for proof of citizenship...:LOL:.....what happens when they try to detain the wrong person who resists with a furious vengeance and pokes holes in those fancy vests? That store must in Beverly Hills..:rolleyes:...anywho....stealing stuff is a sin...but if they really are part of the evil empire...maybe a venial sin at worst...

This popped up on youtube for me and I do not agree with the title of it at all. This is how I believe thieves should be treated. The man recording the video you can hear him complain about this going on in front of his kids. If I had kids and saw this, I would tell them, "See that, that is how thieves get treated."

What about you all? What do you think?

Has anyone ever had to do something like this to stop a thief?

The biggest sin is theft.

Goat

I know of a instance where a guy got caught stealing from another Sailors Rack on the ship I was on ...Supposed to be sorta safe from theft , He was easy to spot afterwards. Someone or someones’ broke both of his thumbs. Plastered up above elbows. No one helped him at all ! Got back to Cubi Pt. , never saw him again.

Since when do those employees detain someone? I got $5 that says ol' deputy dog is getting fired. Furthermore, they are not practicing proper social distancing :ROFLMAO:...fuckin' ginger....and betty badge reads him the riot act....👮‍♀️....I'd be asking that pendejo looking employee for proof of citizenship...:LOL:.....what happens when they try to detain the wrong person who resists with a furious vengeance and pokes holes in those fancy vests? That store must in Beverly Hills..:rolleyes:...anywho....stealing stuff is a sin...but if they really are part of the evil empire...maybe a venial sin at worst...
California they instituted law so you can take $950.00 worth of items , our society has changed its views on everything from crime to gender. Welcome to the New World.......

Reactions: deersniper
Theft shouldn't be part of the cost of doing business . Many years ago I had a complaint that I was ruff on a guy we chased out of the store
and through the parking lot . We finally cornered the guy and he started to fight . He threw a couple of punches and and I landed 3 hard shots ,
Then another guy put him on the ground . He was strong and had some serous running and dodging skills .
Would have been a good running back . The complainer waited for the cops to show up , so he could register his complaint .
The cops listened to him . Then told the complainer about how shoplifters cost millions of dollars of loss every year and that the complainer and all other customers pay for those losses with higher prices .
Plus the fact that the thief threw punches and we had a right to defend ourselves .

• Love
Should happen everywhere, as consumers we all pay for the thefts, local small town Wal Mart manager admitted they have over 1/2 million in theft per year. When I was in college we had a bunch of Saudi students the theft thing came up, it was explained, we are a rich country if you steal to feed your family we get you a job, you steal again we cut off your hand.

Charge the thief then permanently trespass the bystander. Walmart as a whole would be a better place if they did this every single time. Fuck thieves and the people who support them.

Okay...for today's team meeting we have to announce a new company policy. Due to a recent "situation" brought to the HQ's attention there's a big change. Any employee using any sort of pre-work out such as "C4" will need to refrain from doing so prior to starting work.
That would be great...okay.

lumbergh.png

Are you the guy filming this?

I truly believe any punishment delved out to criminals should be done in public. This snowflake society is missing out on the best deterrent possible. A thief, a good cane whipping on a bare ass in public would probably suffice!

Am I missing the point in the video where it's said exactly what was stolen???

Since when do those employees detain someone?

As soon as a thief leaves the store with the stolen goods, the loss prevention employees can detain them until cops arrive to charge them with the crime. Pretty much like a citizens arrest.

Personally I'm all for public shaming. Fat shaming comes to mind. As soon as it became socially unacceptable to fat shame people, that's when we saw a huge spike in the obesity problem. Shaming works!

sounds a little mild for my taste I like the Muslim way of handling a thief they loose a finger or a hand if the crook is stupid enough to do it a few times and gets caught they soon find them self with no way to feed them selves if that don't teach a person not to steal others belongings starvation will . prison is and always was punishment on society paying to keep trash behind bars let god sort them out .

California they instituted law so you can take $950.00 worth of items , our society has changed its views on everything from crime to gender. Welcome to the New World.......
Every business should leave california. Mail only and then the wait times will be like 2 months. They need to be shown how stupid they're ideas are. I remember a steak chain pulled its locations from NJ a few years ago because of the Taxes and something else. Pretty good for a chain too, still made fresh popcorn for the table while we waited for dinner and had our drinks. 99? i think.

Put him on the rack and stretch him out. Same with the "youths" out in Cali now just walking into any store and taking anything they want.

Is the Alden store still out there? I'd like to have 2 free pair. I may even spot a 20-50 to make up any difference should I get the "Indy" boots.

I truly believe any punishment delved out to criminals should be done in public. This snowflake society is missing out on the best deterrent possible. A thief, a good cane whipping on a bare ass in public would probably suffice!
Back in the day, in Jr. High, we had a coach (very successful high school coach who I'd thought would have gone college coaching) who had a paddle with holes drilled into it to reduce the air resistance. You could hear him light folks up over the entire school (multi-stories). That was a big enough deterrent for most folks. However, occasionally somebody would warrant "THREE LICKS!!!" We had another coach who didn't have said reduced resistance paddle...he didn't need one!!!

Once we got away from corporal punishment in schools, the game changed significantly and people didn't have to pay for their "crimes." That's a big reason schools are in such trouble now.

I had an acquaintance ask if I thought it was okay to spank their child. I'm like...well, good question. I don't believe in it as a first choice. You need to try all the other stuff first - positive/negative reinforcement; but if the problem continues, I'm fine with spanking your child so long as you're not beating it. A sting in the arse as a kid really makes one think...is this worth it. It's a last resort IMO, but still a valid resort.

Reactions: BAMAboy18
Personally I'm all for public shaming. Fat shaming comes to mind. As soon as it became socially unacceptable to fat shame people, that's when we saw a huge spike in the obesity problem. Shaming works!
Yup

Last edited:
Every business should leave california.
In the ghettos all the stores leave due to all the theft assault murder of stores by ghetto goblins. Then they are declared “food deserts “ and more of your stolen money is used to bring the animals food deliveries by .gov

.gov in work. Steal your money. Create a problem. Steal more of your money to fix it

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv