• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to check notifications?

excaliber

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2011
Abingdon,Va
When I have a notification and click on it, my profile comes up but I don`t know how to check my notifications. How?

This same thing happens to me. I'm joining this thread in the hope that somebody can chime in with some help.

When I have a notification and click on it, my profile comes up but I don`t know how to check my notifications. How?

Go to the top of the page, locate your user name, just to the right of your user name is the word Notifications. Click on it.

Last edited:
There is a time offset in your Profile YOU as the user has to set up your Account properly.

If you go to your General Settings as well as Edit Profile you can adjust a multitude of things to tailor the software to your wishes

Go to the top of the page, locate your user name, just to the right of your user name is the word Notifications. Click on it.

That's not what he is talking about.....

When the notification icon is saying what you have waiting on you, the "post quote" option just takes you to your profile. It doesn't show you in what thread you were quoted so that you may respond easily. It used to do it but stopped a couple weeks ago.

I liked that it took you directly to the post that someone quoted you on! Beats searching for it in your "recent posts".