• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to create stage schematics?

Casamike

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2017
Indiana
First off, let me apologize if this is the wrong section for this question, I didnt see a section that really seemed to fit properly.

I am trying to start a new rimfire, PRS style match at my home club but I have to present something to the board before they will approve it and place it on the schedule. I am attempting to find a way to build stage schematics so that the board members will be able to see what a stage will look like. I have seen a bunch of USPSA guys use Sketchup, but it appears rather complicated, It doesn't seem to have many of the props and targets that a PRS shooter would want, and I am a half step shy of computer retarded. Does anyone know of the simplest possible format for building stage designs? I really appreciate any advice anyone might have!!

I have just proposed a long range RF match to my local club here in Colorado using a basic descriptive logical outline, i.e. Roman Numeral>Capital Letter>Numeral>Lower Case Letter>Numeral. Pretty low tech.

PM me your email address if you'd like and I can send it along.

Last edited: