• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to deal with a scammer volume 2.0

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    As always WTB can be a dubious ordeal, it always attracts some notorious characters. Well I was in the market for a Surefire 308 muzzle break and this Nigerian Prince approached me. When he opened the conversation with "Sir" I knew right away something was up. Be on the lookout for the email address [email protected] and [email protected]. I really love fucking with these guys!

MikeScott: Sir, you are looking for a muzzle brake Surefire?

Me: Yes I am, you got one in 7.62, if so how much are you asking?

MikeScott: Yes, I have it and it's still available for sale in excellent condition with a good price, where are you located?

Me: I'm in California, What price?

MikeScott: Kindly let me know if you’re still interested In Purchasing the item. The asking price is $130.

Me: Sure, and the muzzle brake is german potato style right? Because that's what I need.

Mike Scott: Yes, that is correct german potato

Me: Oh wow, these are really hard to find, especially the German Potato ones, I'm so excited I could barf, my tummy is starting to hurt I'm so excited. What's your PayPal?

Me: Better yet do you take crypto, like DogeCoin? I work at Tesla and my boss is a big fan of DogeCoin. Or other cryptos like RacoonCoin or CatCoin? Theres some coins called like CornHoleCoin but I don't like that one, do you have those.

Mike Scott: I have a Bitcoin wallet, I do not use those other one. Can we proceed? Kindly send your full shipping address.

Me: Ok, what is your PayPal? Oh hey last question, just to make sure, the muzzle brake was prepared properly by putting it in an orifice potato side first, correct? Surefire recommends it's screwed no less then ten times in an orifice, otherwise it could leave shavings in your hole. And it takes a lot of lube to get those out of the hole. Please send PayPal and confirm my question. Just confirm its been screwed nine or ten times in your proper hole?

Please ship to:
    Myke hunt
    1830 Dickheed Avenue, Akron, OH 44302 unit Z

Mike Scott: Perfectly correct, it is potato and in the correct hole. Here’s my PayPal email [email protected] Kindly make the payment as PayPal with no fee and don’t add your address because I have it already so that the payment can be available immediately and I will ship and send tracking as soon as I’m done.

Me: Great, yes I will do friends and family as you seem like a trustworthy person. Look for the funds as I'm sending them now. Thanks for the great price, as I probably would have been willing to pay $200 more especially for an potato versions that has been in a hole. Be on the lookout for the payment because i'm sending it right now.

Mike Scott: Sir, have you sent the payment yet, please send soon so I may ship the item to you

Last edited:
    giphy.gif

I did something similiar with one of those tards I had given a google voice number to. Guy was only around at like 3am or whatever usually.

He had barrels for an MRAD if I remember right. At one point I had him keep listing all of the calibers he had because I became interested in more and more of them by asking if he happened to also have a .347 Dickbutt and a .301 Indiafag, etc. I told him these were the best calibers to shoot Indians and Nigerians with.

So he'd start listing them all back to me each time and he apparently kept them copy/pasted somewhere and thought he was going to scam me out of 1000s. Then I started beating him up on the price for the next week or so. We literally negotiated .10 cents at a time sometimes or I'd make a counteroffer that was higher.

At some point I got bored and never messaged him back. Log into the voice account and have like 20 messages asking if I am ready to proceed and that I need to buy the 284 Fagcumrag barrel right now, because someone else was interested.

Just sent him some dick pics.

He had barrels for an MRAD if I remember right. At one point I had him keep listing all of the calibers he had because I became interested in more and more of them by asking if he happened to also have a .347 Dickbutt and a .301 Indiafag, etc. I told him these were the best calibers to shoot Indians and Nigerians with.

So he'd start listing them all back to me each time and he apparently kept them copy/pasted somewhere and thought he was going to scam me out of 1000s. Then I started beating him up on the price for the next week or so. We literally negotiated .10 cents at a time sometimes or I'd make a counteroffer that was higher.
    I'm crying this is so funny! Oh man!

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    As always WTB can be a dubious ordeal, it always attracts some notorious characters. Well I was in the market for a Surefire 308 muzzle break and this Nigerian Prince approached me. When he opened the conversation with "Sir" I knew right away something was up. Be on the lookout for the email address [email protected] and [email protected]. I really love fucking with these guys!

MikeScott: Sir, you are looking for a muzzle brake Surefire?

Me: Yes I am, you got one in 7.62, if so how much are you asking?

MikeScott: Yes, I have it and it's still available for sale in excellent condition with a good price, where are you located?

Me: I'm in California, What price?

MikeScott: Kindly let me know if you’re still interested In Purchasing the item. The asking price is $130.

Me: Sure, and the muzzle brake is german potato style right? Because that's what I need.

Mike Scott: Yes, that is correct german potato

Me: Oh wow, these are really hard to find, especially the German Potato ones, I'm so excited I could barf, my tummy is starting to hurt I'm so excited. What's your PayPal?

Me: Better yet do you take crypto, like DogeCoin? I work at Tesla and my boss is a big fan of DogeCoin. Or other cryptos like RacoonCoin or CatCoin? Theres some coins called like CornHoleCoin but I don't like that one, do you have those.

Mike Scott: I have a Bitcoin wallet, I do not use those other one. Can we proceed? Kindly send your full shipping address.

Me: Ok, what is your PayPal? Oh hey last question, just to make sure, the muzzle brake was prepared properly by putting it in an orifice potato side first, correct? Surefire recommends it's screwed no less then ten times in an orifice, otherwise it could leave shavings in your hole. And it takes a lot of lube to get those out of the hole. Please send PayPal and confirm my question. Just confirm its been screwed nine or ten times in your proper hole?

Please ship to:
    Myke hunt
    1830 Dickheed Avenue, Akron, OH 44302 unit Z

Mike Scott: Perfectly correct, it is potato and in the correct hole. Here’s my PayPal email [email protected] Kindly make the payment as PayPal with no fee and don’t add your address because I have it already so that the payment can be available immediately and I will ship and send tracking as soon as I’m done.

Me: Great, yes I will do friends and family as you seem like a trustworthy person. Look for the funds as I'm sending them now. Thanks for the great price, as I probably would have been willing to pay $200 more especially for an potato versions that has been in a hole. Be on the lookout for the payment because i'm sending it right now.

Mike Scott: Sir, have you sent the payment yet, please send soon so I may ship the item to you
    Is this still available?

I address people by Sir or Ma’am because it’s proper etiquette.

well crap, i must have got a counterfeit surefire because it doesn't have the german potato cert, crap, scammed again...