• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to determine the value of an AR... LMT Defender 2000

wrecklessranch

Private
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2017
TX
What are AR's going for these days? I have an LMT Defender 2000 5.56 with less than 200 round through it and an upgraded Geissele trigger. I never use it and I have some other builds in mind that I'd like to move forward on. I think it's too nice of an AR for a bolt gun girl to keep around :)

I see a few on gunbroker but thought I'd check to see if there was anywhere else to look.

Thanks!

Also look at AR15.com, price is around $900 for those that actually sold in last several months.

Market is saturated and political environment is stable...for now. If you need to move it to free up cash by all means do so but ARs of all types are going for bottom dollar right now unless it's a limited run/niche design/make/capability. Good luck!

The best (only?) way to determine the value of something is to list it for sale- with no reserve price and no minimum bid- and wait for it to sell. Assuming you don't shill bid your auction, the sale price- if it sells- is the value of the item. If that price is below what you are willing to accept to part with said item, the value to you is greater than the market value.