• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to fix one's profile

John D.

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2010
CT
How, if possible, does one go about fixing your personal profile?

After the board's adjustment awhile ago, I lost a few posts off of my count. No big deal. But recently I noticed that I am a 66 yr old retiree from Nebraska who likes to hunt and fish.

That is close except that I am a 50yr old, can't retire for at least 15 more years guy from Connecticut whose doesn't hunt and whose idea of fishing is going to the seafood counter at Whole Foods. Other than that, it's dead on.

Easy, click on your "My Profile" at the top right of the page. Click on the "View about me" under customize user profile, click on "edit" user profile, click on each "pencil" on your profile and make changes, save, etc. You can become 16 years younger and move 1500 miles in a minute or two.

Thanks for your help. I actually had to go to "settings" to get to the "edit profile" part. Strangely, my profile there is the correct one, yet the profile everyone can view remains incorrect. I hope wherever I am in Nebraska is nice, especially at my age. I'll just let it be. No big deal. Thanks again.

Sorry it didn't work...........................try posting in the "Site Info" forum and I'm sure a mod will take a look at it.

If you're logged on, at the top right of page,, click settings, on new page hit edit profile.