• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to get that funky smell out of your truck?

Stop digging up dead hookers and seat belting them in the passenger seat so you can use the carpool lane.

And never, ever spill milk or beer in it. If you due, clean immediately - Dreft or Woolite Plus Pet laundry spray are the best (at least since they took Victoria Secret Lingerie Cleaner off the market - that stuff cleaned anything biological).

Reactions: lash
I put a liter bottle of wild turkey 101 in a buddy's single cab f150. I guess the sun somehow got to it and the bottle broke, leaking the entire contents into the carpet. He could smell it before he even got close and nearly knocked him down when he got in.

I recommend a nice bourbon fragrance.
Also works great if you get pulled over…

• Haha
Reactions: lash
And never, ever spill milk or beer in it. If you due, clean immediately - Dreft or Woolite Plus Pet laundry spray are the best (at least since they took Victoria Secret Lingerie Cleaner off the market - that stuff cleaned anything biological).
My son puked milk and eggs into a 3-week old pick up when he was little. I dropped the fam where we were going and went directly to the detail shop. He had already had several birthdays. I only had 1 pickup. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
At a company I worked at, I had to borrow someone else's truck in the fleet to do some work. The cab smelled like ass. So, I learned from prior experience with some of the cheaper air fresheners. I bought one that said "Royal Pine" but smelled more like the perfume worn in a royal whorehouse. No, I did not hang it on the rearview mirror. I stuck it up under the glovebox where the air intake for the cabin filter is. It took him half a day to figure that out and remove it so that he could return to the smell of his own ass.

In hind sight, on those old trucks (F-150,) I could have removed the glove box, open the door to the cabin filter and stick it in there and button everything back up.

Damn it, hindsight is 20/20.

I worked at a paper mill for 7 years and this worked great keeping the truck smelling nice.

View attachment 8253771
Good stuff but not what it used to be.

Back in the early seventies I was in a room where everybody was smoking cigarettes. Really heavy blue haze in the room.. A woman took a can of that stuff out of her purse, said watch this, and sprayed about a 1 second burst into the middle of the room. It was like something out of a SF movie, all the smoke and odor sucked right into the spot she sprayed and just went away.

I cant imagine that would be good to breathe.

EPA must have gotten after them because the new stuff is more like plain air freshener but still works a bit.

Park it down in the hood with the key in the ignition. Use the insurance money as a down on a new one.

If the seat smells like dead clams then check the douchebag nozzle , it might be clogged ........

Good stuff but not what it used to be.

Back in the early seventies I was in a room where everybody was smoking cigarettes. Really heavy blue haze in the room.. A woman took a can of that stuff out of her purse, said watch this, and sprayed about a 1 second burst into the middle of the room. It was like something out of a SF movie, all the smoke and odor sucked right into the spot she sprayed and just went away.

I cant imagine that would be good to breathe.

EPA must have gotten after them because the new stuff is more like plain air freshener but still works a bit.
Well I didn’t have the whole crew chainsmoking in my truck, so I really didn’t need that kind of performance. Just the off-gassing of an aerobic settling basin at a paper mill. It worked great.

Reactions: Maggot