• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to get the CZ 457 Manners TCS Stock

Mark_Dorman

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2023
Portland, OR
So I've recently seen a lot of people picking up the new CZ 457 Manners largely for the stock (Retails for ~$1900). I wasn't sure if everyone was aware that you can get the stock directly from Manners. I spoke with them yesterday and today just to confirm and get some information about it. Here are the details:

Manners CZ 457 TCS Stock - Starting at $924.00 + Shipping
Includes:
  • Complete Stock with bedded Recoil Lug & Pillars
  • Adjustable Cheek Comb with Spacers
  • Adjustable LOP with Spacers
  • Pre-Drilled Forend with Threaded Inserts for Area 419 ARCA Rail
  • Barrel Channel Accommodates the Factory 0.875" Diameter Barrel (has barrel support bridge - See Image 3 - so it will require inletting for larger diameter barrels - see "Available Upgrades/Add-Ons")
Does Not Include:
  • Actions Screws & Bottom Metal
    • Will fit any CZ 457 Factory and Aftermarket Bottom Metal
    • Uses standard Factory sized Action Screws
Available Upgrades/Add-Ons
  • Sikes Clutch Rail (see image 2) - $65.00
  • Sikes Clutch Knob (see image 2) - $65.00
  • Additional QD Cups (Sling Mounts - see image 2) - $17-24 depending on type and location
  • Barrel Channel Widening - $29.95 - You can specify how wide a barrel you want to run and they will widen the barrel channel and remove the barrel support bridge to accommodate the size you need. They didn't specify a limit, but I would assume it would max out at a 1.250 barrel diameter like the MCS-PRS-TCS. As 1.250 Barrels are pretty rare for the CZ, I wouldn't worry about the limit though. I've already confirmed they can make the channel up to 1.250 in diameter as I plan to have mine opened up for up to a 1.000 barrel.
  • ARCA Rail (Not available directly from Manners) - Area 419 Weighted ARCA Rail $185.00 (Any AREA 419 Rail will bolt up though and I'd assume many other universal rails).

Currently Orders must be placed over the phone or by email as they are still updating their site:
1711128712573.png

Image 2 - Sikes Clutch Rail and Clutch Knob (Top) and Standard QD Flush Cup (Bottom)
1711128732668.png

Image 3 - Barrel Channel and Bridge:
1711128748154.png

Honestly, for the price I think this is one of the best NRL/PRS/Competition stocks available for the CZ 457. With a lighter weight optic it can balance in front of the mag well with just the weighted ARCA Rail and the factory 20 inch VMTR barrel (see image below). For anyone running a slightly larger barrel it will be even easier to balance. It offers a really nice weight, ergonomics, and just feels amazing to shoot.

Note: This is the older model without the adjustable LOP, but the weight and weight distribution is pretty much the same. Just an example of how it can be balanced.
1711128766878.png

I posted this on RFC but figured there were some CZ peeps here that might appreciate the info as well.

Last edited:
They can get you a L3I bottom metal with it as well if you want. The heavy rail and bottom metal make it perfect

The L3i bottom metal is still on my list of things to get for the CZ. Will definitely pick one up soon. Also makes it look even more like the Centerfire Manners TCS which is a small plus on top of the functional benefits. Great to know you can include it with an order from them.