• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to Identify America's Friends and Allies

Cartman

Bird Dogging Expert
Minuteman
May 5, 2007
NunYo SoCal
In an age where it is hard to know who America's real friends and allies are, I thought our friends north of the border provided a pretty good litmus test. Especially because I bet half of AMERICAN college grads would not have been able to sing along.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bobRKfQVNpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I saw this on the morning news. It was really amazing but having played hockey for over 20 years; I was not surprised.

Nice but they are neither a friend or an ally, they are Kalifornia to the North, they send more of their population to the US as economic refugees than mexico does.

Nice but they are neither a friend or an ally, they are Kalifornia to the North, they send more of their population to the US as economic refugees than mexico does.

You been to Canada? Know any Canadians? Don't forget, it IS a different country but one that closely mirrors our own. They have less violence there, they have different gun laws, some more strict others less so than US. Had Clit-on's Omnibus Crime Bill didn't get overturned, Canada would have far better firearms laws than we have now.

Their big bitch is concealable handguns and auto weapons.

You can walk through the worst streets of Vancouver at 3am and people will still hold the door for you and treat you with respect.

Canadians as a whole aren't afraid of fist fights either (ask me how I know) so what may wind up as a self defense situation here may only wind up being an ass kicking there. And the loser doesn't show up an hour later with a rifle spraying the winner's family.

Most Canadians that come here come to either visit or to work in industries that aren't as advanced in Canada. Take many of the actors you know for instance. Also, I live in WA and I'm just not seeing an influx of Canucks save at the border crossings, where it goes equally both ways.

Besides, Vancouver CA has the HOTTEST girls on EARTH and they are in LARGE NUMBERS! I WISH they'd jump our border!

You been to Canada? Know any Canadians? Don't forget, it IS a different country but one that closely mirrors our own. They have less violence there, they have different gun laws, some more strict others less so than US. Had Clit-on's Omnibus Crime Bill didn't get overturned, Canada would have far better firearms laws than we have now.

You can walk through the worst streets of Vancouver at 3am and people will still hold the door for you and treat you with respect.

Canadians as a whole aren't afraid of fist fights either (ask me how I know) so what may wind up as a self defense situation here may only wind up being an ass kicking there. And the loser doesn't show up an hour later with a rifle spraying the winner's family.

Most Canadians that come here come to either visit or to work in industries that aren't as advanced in Canada. Take many of the actors you know for instance. Also, I live in WA and I'm just not seeing an influx of Canucks save at the border crossings, where it goes equally both ways.

Besides, Vancouver CA has the HOTTEST girls on EARTH and they are in LARGE NUMBERS! I WISH they'd jump our border!

I haven't been, but I know multiple Canadians. Most of them aline very well with all the California transplants we keep getting. Some of the Kunuckers are permeant transplants and some of them are cowgirls, here going to our cow college.

You want to take a country with a geographical area larger than the U.S, and a population less than California and compare their crime rates to ours as a whole. That is just silly. Compare them to Wyoming. There are plenty of place here you don't have to worry about some piece of shit.

Did you know that in Canada, they perform background checks on gun owners everyday? I would like to see the Canadian gun laws less restrictive then "shall not be infringed." The problem is, 100 years of apathy have moved us too close politically, to our liberal neighbors to the north.

I will give Canda one thing though. They attempt to keep illegal immigrants from taking citizens jobs. They round up their illegal immigrants and deport them.

Check out my hot wife ay.

Attachments

• photo55963.jpg
    photo55963.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 15

I hate to bring up the obvious but what demographic are the Canadians missing that causes the US violence numbers to be so high?
BTW I've been in half the provinces.

R

If you guys don't consider Canadians friends and allies I suspect we have none.

[We have no friends, we have interests. And to the kanukistani above I prob seen more of that barren tundra than you ever will in your cold miserable cabin fevered depressed frikken life.
QUOTE=Cartman;n6400109]If you guys don't consider Canadians friends and allies I suspect we have none. [/QUOTE]

Some of you get it. Some of you don't.

Some of you can, and alas, some of you simply cannot. "Simply" being the key word here.

As a Canuckian, I/we really do appreciate those who can/do.

I hate to bring up the obvious but what demographic are the Canadians missing that causes the US violence numbers to be so high?
BTW I've been in half the provinces.

R

Since when is KFC a demographic.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well since they dont meet their defense obligations and we end up paying to protect these fuckrs the least they could do is sing our Anthem. Friends my ass, they are leeches. Polite ones though.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/nato...sels-1.4022576

natopercgdp.png

3.6 percent of 17.9 trillion is 644,400,000,000
1 percent of 1.55 trillion is 15,000,000,000
Whats a a few hundreds of billions between friends.

What the Canadians have contributed, more than money, is PROFESSIONAL fucking soldiers to missions around the world. I worked with some of their guys who had 14 deployments in a 20 year career. Some of their fucking Master Corporals had more combat time than a CSM.

They don't have all the cool shit we have, but they invest their money in their troops. And here's a novel concept, they CARE about their soldiers.

For a silly northern neighbor, those backwards Canadians had polymer mags and optics on their C7 rifles ( their M16) as far back as 1993 at least.

I'm a hugely proud American, but everyone but us does not suck. If they got their gun laws sorted out I could see myself finding a nice piece of land and being left the fuck alone up there.

Bogeybrown, and some others..... Welcome to our world. It is of what we make, and we're doing what we can to make it as good as possible. We have a different 'origin' as compared to ya'll down south. Therefore, we don't have that elusive Bill Of Rights.

What we have been 'granted' though, is the Charter Of Rights And Freedoms. Similar, and yet very different.... at the same time. Work in progress. Nice to see that there are folks whom are intelligent, affable, respectful, and decent. Would be nice that there were more, but it takes all kinds to make a circus.

Well since they dont meet their defense obligations and we end up paying to protect these fuckrs the least they could do is sing our Anthem. Friends my ass, they are leeches. Polite ones though.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/nato...sels-1.4022576

natopercgdp.png

Sorry AJ but NATO has turned into another way of extracting large sums of coin.
I'm sure we spend enough most times to handle our problems.
This is just concentrating money in un-elected officials hands.
I see it as the old version of the EU.

R

What the Canadians have contributed, more than money, is PROFESSIONAL fucking soldiers to missions around the world. I worked with some of their guys who had 14 deployments in a 20 year career. Some of their fucking Master Corporals had more combat time than a CSM.

They don't have all the cool shit we have, but they invest their money in their troops. And here's a novel concept, they CARE about their soldiers.

For a silly northern neighbor, those backwards Canadians had polymer mags and optics on their C7 rifles ( their M16) as far back as 1993 at least.

I'm a hugely proud American, but everyone but us does not suck. If they got their gun laws sorted out I could see myself finding a nice piece of land and being left the fuck alone up there.

No one said level the place. There is a big difference between allies and friends. Are Californians my allies, I assume they would help fight an invading nation. As a whole are they my friend, no they are trying to ruin the freedom I love. I have Canadian friends, I have Californian friends, is Canada as a whole my friend, no they are pro-dominantly liberal dill holes.

No one said level the place. There is a big difference between allies and friends. Are Californians my allies, I assume they would help fight an invading nation. As a whole are they my friend, no they are trying to ruin the freedom I love. I have Canadian friends, I have Californian friends, is Canada as a whole my friend, no they are pro-dominantly liberal dill holes.

I guess our experiences were just different. My Canadian friends would be right at home in south AL redneckin it up. Their government is liberal, but I love the in your face brutal honesty and lack of PC that my buddies have. Try getting away with calling a coworker "the brown guy" or "the Jew" here in America, with them there wasn't a second thought or a complaint to be heard.
In the same way that there's a lot of badass 'Muricans in California that are misrepresented by their govt, many Canadians are in the same boot. (See what I did there )

Edit: as far as leveling the place, Jerry tends to get on a roll that absolutely fucking everyone outside our borders (or even outside the 3rd ID) should be nuked into oblivion, so that was the overall feel of my response.

I too worked with the Kanukistanis when I was in, I agree 100% the few that are in their Military are superb soldiers, but the fact is they can barely deploy a brigade in the height of teh cold war, today its probably a few battalions, their SF are hands down great but again they are wey few in number than they should be. Canada is no different than all our so called allies in Europe, not one frikken bit. And no they are not our friends, they are a closed for business society, they use Japanese custom rules more than the goddamn Japanese. We have as many economic refugees from Canada on a percapita basis as we do from mexico. So in effect they are lighter skinned Mexicans with worse food. Sorry BB, they are, in the end, parasites to the north, well mannered parasites.

Guilty I do love my 3rd ID and my 7th ID. And no I dont want to nuke Canada, no matter what South Park might be saying, I just want a northern wall.

Last edited:
I guess our experiences were just different. My Canadian friends would be right at home in south AL redneckin it up. Their government is liberal, but I love the in your face brutal honesty and lack of PC that my buddies have. Try getting away with calling a coworker "the brown guy" or "the Jew" here in America, with them there wasn't a second thought or a complaint to be heard.
In the same way that there's a lot of badass 'Muricans in California that are misrepresented by their govt, many Canadians are in the same boot. (See what I did there )

Edit: as far as leveling the place, Jerry tends to get on a roll that absolutely fucking everyone outside our borders (or even outside the 3rd ID) should be nuked into oblivion, so that was the overall feel of my response.

I think we are just saying the same thing in different ways, and applying the word friend in a slightly different fashion.

I call mexicans beaners all the time. My friends anyway. I think small town america is not as rampant with pussy butthurtness. At least its not prevalent in the group of assholes I associate with.

Agreed Gents. I think we're all on the same page, just using different fonts.

buffalowinter , thanks for the puppy, you know my soft spot. I think you, as a Greenie Beanie, can understand that having worked the Horn of Panjwai with the Canucks I've got a special love for them.

Well said and solid points. My relationship with Canada was simply living in Michigan for 17 years and enjoying the easy crossing to visit. Enjoyed travel to Toronto. Enjoyed the nightlife, enjoyed gambling and drinking in Windsor when I was in college

What I find funny about the NATO 2% contribution is the same home grown demographic that is very quick to point out how inefficient our government is in handling its business and is dead set on pulling everything out of the control of our government believes everyone should meet that 2% agreed number and points to all that we spend.

Well I agree if a group signs an agreement the members should meet the agreement or renegotiate it. But us spending the huge some we do could be largely the result of us inefficiently handling our business. What's not to say that other countries simply provide what they were expected to provide but are getting it done for less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The vast majority of Canucks that travel down into the U.S. bring money, and spend it there. Apparently, that seems to be an evil thing to someone. Maybe if some Canucks started coming there illegally, then signed up for all the free goodies that your government likes to throw away so that said Canucks would start Wells Forgo'ing it back up here to bolster our economy EVEN HIGHER then great. That'd make one person happy.

Not sure what the Infantry Divisions would say about it, but as long as that one person got his panties unwadded, then all's the better, right? Remember, YOU are the only one who matters, and YOU are the only entity with intelligence.

Run with that. The rest of us will continue to share our stronger beers with ya'll, and pass around the Bourbon too. Whilst sitting around the fire at the fishing and hunting camps. Grab a handle of Crown if you're so inclined... we lean towards the Trace.

sorry bud but that beer comment does not hold water anymore, the craft revolution has put the USA at the top of the heap globally.You guys carry on with your Canukistani ass sucking fest.

Maybe if some Canucks started coming there illegally, then signed up for all the free goodies that your government likes to throw away so that said Canucks would start Wells Forgo'ing it back up here to bolster our economy EVEN HIGHER then great. That'd make one person happy.

You don't think thats what, not meeting the nato spending obligation is? Hell, if we kept more of that 600 billion we could give out more welfare too.

I would rather have Makers Mark than Crown any day. USA! USA!

watch