• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How To Labradar Case

Jettheterror

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
Hey guys,

I recently got my labradar back from getting repaired and after the expense of the that annoyance I wanted to make sure it didn't happen again. Hope this helps someone and that you guys enjoy the video.

-Match Junkie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I cut mine with my Kershaw Leek and got edges that were just as clean, and no need for the hot wire cutter . . . (Unless you do a lot of foam work, then nothing wrong with using one . . .) Also depends on the foam - the firmer stuff cuts more cleanly with a sharp blade than the mush.

Reactions: Jettheterror
I cut mine with my Kershaw Leek and got edges that were just as clean, and no need for the hot wire cutter . . . (Unless you do a lot of foam work, then nothing wrong with using one . . .) Also depends on the foam - the firmer stuff cuts more cleanly with a sharp blade than the mush.
Absolutely, I use to just use a sharp razor knife all the time. But i got tired of it cutting a long rifle case and I cam across a DIY on how to make a hot wire for cheap and easy. So now I have it in my arsenal every time a project for my friends or I arises. Thanks for watching.

Kind of reminds me of this...

Hey guys,

I recently got my labradar back from getting repaired and after the expense of the that annoyance I wanted to make sure it didn't happen again. Hope this helps someone and that you guys enjoy the video.

-Match Junkie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy shit!! With that music, I was waiting on a stripper! I cut mine with a box knife. Looks good though.

Sorry to disappoint. I'll talk to the strippers and make sure they show up on time next time.

Reactions: RG0099
Case looks good! I ended up buying foam that already had 1/4” perforations in it and it made it easy to remove the right amount.
So I was going to just buy a sheet and do that. But I had this extra sheet of foam from a bigger pelican rifle box lying around.

I grabbed a Condition-1 case and removed the perforated foam pieces where the radar sits. The layer below has spots for the external battery packs and trigger wire.

IMG_20200226_165902071.jpg

Reactions: Jettheterror
I'm lazy. I bought the orange case that's made for it, and it works fine.
even lazier ( and cheaper), i had a nice padded backpack sitting around from a vendor and am using that. fits the lab great and also the 1 sqft base i made/cut up. and being a backpack, frees up hands when i go to the range.