• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to not wear a mask when it's required

louu

The only NON methhead in NJ
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
I live in the great shit hole of the east coast called new jersey, it's a communist state where people with careers are treated like the devil and criminals do whatever the fuck they want all the time. You know, the kind of place where only white people get pulled over all the time and ripped off by the police for ridiculous traffic violations while millions of illegals and others without car insurance go flying by.

Anyway I woke up last week beyond tired of all this covid bull shit and didn't feel like wearing a mask while running the few errands I had to do that day.

The first stop was advance auto parts. I walked in like I was living in the United States of America. I've been there a few times and it's amazing, I can't wait to live there someday. I walked up to the counter and before I even finished saying good morning the girl said, "do you have a mask?" I paused for a second before I said something that would have gotten the cops called and quickly realized that this girl is probably half retarded like most youth today. I said... "you haven't heard?" "Heard what?" she said with interest. I said "Governor Murphy announced yesterday that starting today we no longer have a mask mandate in public for all those that are vaccinated." Of course I made that up because at the time it was not true and I also will never get the vaccination shot. It actually worked and this stupid cunt believed me. She went on to say she's going to get vaccinated after work and was excited about it. So whilst in the mist of waiting for this stupid waste of oxygen to type on the computer trying to figure out what a simple truck part is the manager and another employee walked out from the isles with no masks anywhere on them. So really this dumb bitch was just trying to boss me around when I walked in the door hoping I would just leave so she didn't have to do her job.

And.... of course they did not have any parts I was looking for so I guess the joke was on me. I ended up just ordering from summit and waiting like I knew I should have...

Hopefully she gets the vaccine and dies from it

The few times I've complied with the mask bullshit has been when I'm out with others and don't want to inconvenience them. If I'm by myself I just walk in like I own the place and ignore mask questions/requests.

If someone tells me I need to leave, I leave but I then never shop there. Ever.

Now that the idiot governor here is going to "lift" his illegal "mandate" on 6/2 I'll be ready to pounce on any business that keeps requiring masks after that. So..........you followed the gov "orders" to require masks because "science" but now won't follow the gov "orders" because.............? So it's not about science then. Is that what you're saying?

Wow, Maryland has progressed further with removing their Covid mandates than many states in the Union. I'm so proud of my state (as I wipe away a number of tears coming from my all so grateful eyes). I'm sure ,next will be Constitutional Carry.....

• Haha
Reactions: 357Max
Here they have rescinded the mask mandate if yer vaccinated but nobody is gonna ask to see proof so the masks are all coming off.
Prior to rescinding it, if you were not wearing a mask no one in the store would say shit because early in the game people were getting popped in the mouth for asking people to mask up....so they just called the police who showed up and asked you to mask up per the sign on the door. Many places (local grocery stores) had police in uniform standing at the door and if you came in without a mask they would tell you "State Mandate - put on a mask please."

And if you gave them 1 second of grief they arrested you. In a matter of days everyone wore a mask and no one said shit about anymore. It's getting back to normal here. It's over until it comes back in this area.

VooDoo

Here they have rescinded the mask mandate if yer vaccinated but nobody is gonna ask to see proof so the masks are all coming off.
Prior to rescinding it, if you were not wearing a mask no one in the store would say shit because early in the game people were getting popped in the mouth for asking people to mask up....so they just called the police who showed up and asked you to mask up per the sign on the door. Many places (local grocery stores) had police in uniform standing at the door and if you came in without a mask they would tell you "State Mandate - put on a mask please."

And if you gave them 1 second of grief they arrested you. In a matter of days everyone wore a mask and no one said shit about anymore. It's getting back to normal here. It's over until it comes back in this area.

VooDoo

Sounds like you live in a shithole

Reactions: Mater2009
Yup......except for those who have not/will not wear them and I'm cool with that. I don't think Covid is over yet...maybe the worst is yet to come? As others have said, we were promised bodies stacked in the streets and if the B.1.1.7 variant produces another variant (it will) that goes the same direction it is presently mutating to (more virulent/transmissible and attacking younger people) then we may yet see this scenario this Fall when everyone goes back inside.

Or not. No body knows and all of the known facts have been weaponized so we can't believe anyone. We're on our own and have not/will not reach Herd Immunity so we'll have to wait and see. For the moment I am enjoying not having to mask up to do my job everywhere I go - lots of places previously manic about masks have decided they are no longer mandatory (if yer vaccinated yet they do not/will never check or verify) and I can work without fogged glasses. I'm appeased for the moment.

VooDoo

50-60% of people are still voluntarily wearing them after they lifted the mandate here in NY. I keep getting calls from my daughter's school about multiple positive tests and students needing to quarantine. We'll all be in masks again before too long.
thousands of years from now, we'll have grown either a cotton screen or nylon screen over our nostrils. Because we all know that the hair inside your nose is NOT to help filter stuff.

Yup......except for those who have not/will not wear them and I'm cool with that. I don't think Covid is over yet...maybe the worst is yet to come? As others have said, we were promised bodies stacked in the streets and if the B.1.1.7 variant produces another variant (it will) that goes the same direction it is presently mutating to (more virulent/transmissible and attacking younger people) then we may yet see this scenario this Fall when everyone goes back inside.

Or not. No body knows and all of the known facts have been weaponized so we can't believe anyone. We're on our own and have not/will not reach Herd Immunity so we'll have to wait and see. For the moment I am enjoying not having to mask up to do my job everywhere I go - lots of places previously manic about masks have decided they are no longer mandatory (if yer vaccinated yet they do not/will never check or verify) and I can work without fogged glasses. I'm appeased for the moment.

VooDoo
A mask has no bearing on the spread of a virus. It’s not debatable. A virus will spread and run its course. Always have. Always will. Everything else being done is a game. The left has won this battle. The right allowed it. The damage over the last 16 months is devastating. As far as the police in your area, its okay as they are just doing their job. They get a pass no matter what they do considering its for a paycheck.

Here is what the Democrats are shooting for in a nutshell. Much like their predecessors in Germany, the DNC has a plan to classify people. I wonder if Herr Biden will still call it the Nuremberg Laws? Refusing to wear a mask that protects from nothing lets them know you are non-compliant with your political overlords and thus an enemy of the state.

1622128991834.png

50-60% of people are still voluntarily wearing them after they lifted the mandate here in NY. I keep getting calls from my daughter's school about multiple positive tests and students needing to quarantine. We'll all be in masks again before too long.

Only if you drink the Kool-Aid.

Reactions: 308pirate
Don’t wear masks as mandated (agreeably, super questionable) or as required by private business owners (totally at their disgression) the same way you:

-drive whatever speed you want
-smoke pot
-let that hot chick at the bar blow you because she’s hot and you are out of town and your wife will never know
-fail to file income taxes
-take light bulbs and toilet paper rolls from hotel rooms
-ride your bicycle on the sidewalk
-leave the unlit flag up at night
-say fuck in front of children

-make up any lie of convenience to justify your behavior so you don’t have to admit that you have no integrity

Basically, you just decide that 1) whatever it is that you want is the most important thing without regard to any concept of a social contract and 2) that having some character is unimportant to you.

In Oregon -

PDX and the Willamette Valley have a special kind of dystopia going on, they turned the juice up and really zapped some heads. People live in real fear of COVID (b/c it amplifies their victim status), and the effort made by most to conform with those in fear is a whole other level of brain washing. It is frightening to see the velocity of shift in what considered normal and acceptable.

As a function of the nightly riots which have been going on for more than a year now, the community has effectively ceded the downtown area to some paid thugs, put a chokehold on LE, and made felons of those defending themselves. The mere threat of BLM and reprisals for any form of 'racial whatever' prompts contrition. Every upside down thinking social force that has been put into play has a cross conditioning effect on the mind.

Oregon as a whole, and the Willamette Valley in particular, is an experiment in propaganda and brainwashing.

Don’t wear masks as mandated (agreeably, super questionable) or as required by private business owners (totally at their disgression) the same way you:

-smoke pot
-let that hot chick at the bar blow you because she’s hot and you are out of town and your wife will never know

-make up any lie of convenience to justify your behavior so you don’t have to admit that you have no integrity

Basically, you just decide that 1) whatever it is that you want is the most important thing without regard to any concept of a social contract and 2) that having some character is unimportant to you.
I have no words for this twisted logic

Reactions: louu
The communist republic of Colorado doesn’t require them but it’s still up to the business. It’s surprising to see how many dipshits are still wearing them around, especially when driving. By themselves.

Probably 1 in 100 in my corner of Colorado. ITs been that way for months. Of course we have been in regular school session since September also.

Reactions: OREGUN and Doc68
As far as I can tell, even local outposts of global corps with mask policies have ditched them around here. Fedex for sure. I don't spend much time in stores, though.

-smoke pot

I have a simple fucking rule. If you want me to do something you damn well better make a convincing point as to why it's necessary (or threaten me with violence but that's only going to get you so far), with data. Masks haven't even begun to cross that threshold of proof/necessity with me over this last year, it's all farce theater.

I won't lie about being vaccinated either, but I sure as hell don't plan to share any personal information with some buttfuck idiot on the street/minimum wage employee.

I have a simple fucking rule. If you want me to do something you damn well better make a convincing point as to why it's necessary (or threaten me with violence but that's only going to get you so far), with data. Masks haven't even begun to cross that threshold of proof/necessity with me over this last year, it's all farce theater.

I won't lie about being vaccinated either, but I sure as hell don't plan to share any personal information with some buttfuck idiot on the street/minimum wage employee.
Its good to read another American post. Seeing the excuses and the justifications of the actions and reactions are getting old. It’s pitiful.

A mask has no bearing on the spread of a virus. It’s not debatable. A virus will spread and run its course. Always have. Always will. Everything else being done is a game. The left has won this battle. The right allowed it. The damage over the last 16 months is devastating. As far as the police in your area, its okay as they are just doing their job. They get a pass no matter what they do considering its for a paycheck.
Governor/some libtarded president orders police to confiscate all your weapons. “They’re just doing their job”

Reactions: wade2big and louu
I live in the great shit hole of the east coast called new jersey, it's a communist state where people with careers are treated like the devil and criminals do whatever the fuck they want all the time. You know, the kind of place where only white people get pulled over all the time and ripped off by the police for ridiculous traffic violations while millions of illegals and others without car insurance go flying by.

Anyway I woke up last week beyond tired of all this covid bull shit and didn't feel like wearing a mask while running the few errands I had to do that day.

The first stop was advance auto parts. I walked in like I was living in the United States of America. I've been there a few times and it's amazing, I can't wait to live there someday. I walked up to the counter and before I even finished saying good morning the girl said, "do you have a mask?" I paused for a second before I said something that would have gotten the cops called and quickly realized that this girl is probably half retarded like most youth today. I said... "you haven't heard?" "Heard what?" she said with interest. I said "Governor Murphy announced yesterday that starting today we no longer have a mask mandate in public for all those that are vaccinated." Of course I made that up because at the time it was not true and I also will never get the vaccination shot. It actually worked and this stupid cunt believed me. She went on to say she's going to get vaccinated after work and was excited about it. So whilst in the mist of waiting for this stupid waste of oxygen to type on the computer trying to figure out what a simple truck part is the manager and another employee walked out from the isles with no masks anywhere on them. So really this dumb bitch was just trying to boss me around when I walked in the door hoping I would just leave so she didn't have to do her job.

And.... of course they did not have any parts I was looking for so I guess the joke was on me. I ended up just ordering from summit and waiting like I knew I should have...

This was hilarious and made my day. You sound like me. I'm often the only one not wearing a mask when I go places.

-smoke pot

Please tell me this is sarcasm

-drive whatever speed you want CHECK
-smoke pot NOT YET
-let that hot chick at the bar blow you because she’s hot and you are out of town and your wife will never know CHECK
-fail to file income taxes CHECK
-take light bulbs and toilet paper rolls from hotel rooms CHECK
-ride your bicycle on the sidewalk CHECK
-leave the unlit flag up at night CHECK
-say fuck in front of children CHECK

-make up any lie of convenience to justify your behavior so you don’t have to admit that you have no integrity CHECK

Oh, and I'm not getting the vaccine like Biden said I have to

-smoke pot

I'm going to come down on the side of none of those things are of personal interest for me, but other than stealing from a hotel, I don't really care if somebody else wants to. Unless they hit my car, or run into me on the sidewalk.

When you do something because you are following orders BUT those orders are unconstitutional, are you breaking the law? When do you stand up and tell that someone that you will not follow their unconstitutional orders?

There has to come a time that the average citizen has had enough and says NO MORE. I know we're not to this point yet (close, but not yet) but surely there has to be enough of us to turn the tide. We all can't be these piglets sucking on the teat of the government's sow pig.

The mask fiasco has to stop now. Texas proved that mask aren't necessary and possibly the cause of other sicknesses.

Reactions: louu and Aries256
I'm going to come down on the side of none of those things are of personal interest for me, but other than stealing from a hotel, I don't really care if somebody else wants to. Unless they hit my car, or run into me on the sidewalk.
My point was that everyone seems to have their own personal metric by which they decide which “rules” they are going to follow. No one drives the speed limit and lots of people use “drugs”. Whatever. I don’t really care. I just think the OP is an idiot for thinking a private business has to bend to his personal desires (sounds like a Karen to me) and for bragging about how he apparently lies to get his way whenever it’s convenient (get some personal integrity, man).

The government’s mandates are wrong.
You touch the strippers, you are headed for the door.

One is a “government’s role in personal freedom” discussion, the other is a “comply with our policy or GTFO” discussion.

Last edited:
My point was that everyone seems to have their own personal metric by which they decide which “rules” they are going to follow. No one drives the speed limit and lots of people use “drugs”. Whatever. I don’t really care. I just think the OP is an idiot for thinking a private business has to bend to his personal desires (sounds like a Karen to me) and for bragging about how he apparently lies to get his way whenever it’s convenient (get some personal integrity, man).

The government’s mandates are wrong.
You touch the strippers, you are headed for the door.

One is a “government’s role in personal freedom” discussion, the other is a “comply with our policy of GTFO” discussion.
Sure, and I mostly agree with that. I don't support the actions you mention, but think they are between that person, himself, and whomever his actions put him in conflict with. But the strippers always want me to touch them, I swear.

ETA: I mainly feel bad for the small businesses who are caught up weighing whether they want to enforce these laws or risk life crippling fines in an already difficult economic environment. It would be difficult for me to live with myself putting them in that position by not complying with their policies.

Reactions: OREGUN
I don't really get the belligerence I guess.....If my Boss tells me that everyone who enters the business where I am employed must be masked and I don't do that I'll lose my job. Right or wrong that's the way it is here where I work and people *have* been let go because they would not follow the rules and remain masked when in common areas or allowed people in (the doors are locked) that would not wear a mask.

So I deserve to be attacked because my Boss decided that these rules needed to be put in place? I don't like it any better than anyone else but attacking people who are just doing their jobs and following the "rules of law" (because there have been State Mandates and fines/arrests for not following the mask ordinances) is just beyond my comprehension. Especially coming from folks who, by and large as a Community, are "Back the Blue" advocates and feel that people who deliberately break the law and won't follow orders need to be thrown on the sidewalk.

I just don't get it - we had rules in the Dojo and some folks didn't like them and tested the rules by not following them. More than one person go t the living shit kicked out of them for not following the Rule of Law/Rules of The Dojo. Where I am, you follow the rules of the premises or you get out. Or you are willfully trespassing and you get thrown out if you do not comply when asked.

That's the Way it has always been.....there are dress codes, and there are rules about being on a premises. Don't like the rules then don't get on the ride.

VooDoo

Last edited:
Reactions: OREGUN

-smoke pot

Excuse me sir.....your group has been called to begin boarding.....the train car.🙄
At least you will be with like minded people when the oven lights.

When you do something because you are following orders BUT those orders are unconstitutional, are you breaking the law? When do you stand up and tell that someone that you will not follow their unconstitutional orders?

There has to come a time that the average citizen has had enough and says NO MORE. I know we're not to this point yet (close, but not yet) but surely there has to be enough of us to turn the tide. We all can't be these piglets sucking on the teat of the government's sow pig.

The mask fiasco has to stop now. Texas proved that mask aren't necessary and possibly the cause of other sicknesses.
As soon as my workplace instituted unconstitutional mask mandates. 2 collapsed from shortness of breath no covid, 4 got viral pneumonia, 3 got bacterial pneumonia, others have had a rash of other respiratory, and sinus infections, eye infections, skin ailments. Masks are more dangerous than COVID ever will be.
Additionally, to top all that off. Those disgusting disease nests are blowing around the streets, into rivers and the oceans, lakes. But save the environment!!!! Stupid fucking dumbass morons.

Reactions: Yasherka and louu
The nice thing about these “hey everybody, I’m an asshole to people who are trying to meet their employer’s demands so they don’t get fired” threads is it makes it real easy to figure out who to ignore.

Fuckin pitiful. Yep private businesses can do whatever they want right? I think I will only hire white men from now on. :unsure: All male employees must wear slacks and female employees must wear dresses.
Oh boy the ACLU will have a field day with that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
As soon as my workplace instituted unconstitutional mask mandates. 2 collapsed from shortness of breath no covid, 4 got viral pneumonia, 3 got bacterial pneumonia, others have had a rash of other respiratory, and sinus infections, eye infections, skin ailments. Masks are more dangerous than COVID ever will be.
Additionally, to top all that off. Those disgusting disease nests are blowing around the streets, into rivers and the oceans, lakes. But save the environment!!!! Stupid fucking dumbass morons.
No body I know, who doesn't wear a mask has gotten COVID. No body i know had the Flu or a cold this year.

I feel for ya bruh... I lived in the PRNJ for most of my life, but finally escaped to FL! :D

No body I know, who doesn't wear a mask has gotten COVID. No body i know had the Flu or a cold this year.

The best part is, I had this shit in November, and now suddenly 100 years of epidemiology that was forgotten last year, i.e. recovery from a virus imparts future immunity, most likely for mean years, is now full blown conspiracy theory because pharmaceutical companies paid the media to say so and repeat the lie. Have seen multiple studies now proving that recovered infection immunity to Covid may actually impart MORE robust immunity than their shitty "vaccines".

I don't really get the belligerence I guess.....If my Boss tells me that everyone who enters the business where I am employed must be masked and I don't do that I'll lose my job. Right or wrong that's the way it is here where I work and people *have* been let go because they would not follow the rules and remain masked when in common areas or allowed people in (the doors are locked) that would not wear a mask.

So I deserve to be attacked because my Boss decided that these rules needed to be put in place? I don't like it any better than anyone else but attacking people who are just doing their jobs and following the "rules of law" (because there have been State Mandates and fines/arrests for not following the mask ordinances) is just beyond my comprehension. Especially coming from folks who, by and large as a Community, are "Back the Blue" advocates and feel that people who deliberately break the law and won't follow orders need to be thrown on the sidewalk.

I just don't get it - we had rules in the Dojo and some folks didn't like them and tested the rules by not following them. More than one person go t the living shit kicked out of them for not following the Rule of Law/Rules of The Dojo. Where I am, you follow the rules of the premises or you get out. Or you are willfully trespassing and you get thrown out if you do not comply when asked.

That's the Way it has always been.....there are dress codes, and there are rules about being on a premises. Don't like the rules then don't get on the ride.

VooDoo
You think they should be able to mandate PPE that that doesn't protect you from the supposed danger. That is also linked to known health problems? Like giving someone sunglasses and telling them to weld, employers can not do whatever they want to their employees. You show damage to your health from work and hello work comp claim. You argue that the PPE required was not only unproductive, but detrimental, your case gets bigger in some states.

The best part is, I had this shit in November, and now suddenly 100 years of epidemiology that was forgotten last year, i.e. recovery from a virus imparts future immunity, most likely for mean years, is now full blown conspiracy theory because pharmaceutical companies paid the media to say so and repeat the lie. Have seen multiple studies now proving that recovered infection immunity to Covid may actually impart MORE robust immunity than their shitty "vaccines".
Thye lied about every bit if everything from day 1. Stay home until your need the hospital, don't do anything, HQ doesn't work. 2 weeks to flatten the curve, people dying the streets, NY hospitals overrun. Fauci is following the science. They lied and lied and lied some more. Masks work, vapor transmission, a symptomatic spread." More dangerous to pregnant mothers, unknown log term side effects, permeant lung damage, blood clots, erectile disfunction, tonal fungus, cross threading of screws, tire vibrations, uneven dating of paint. What you got, yea thats it!

mosquitos causing shrunken baby heads.........

polio outbreak in India was breacsause to their water.........

1622144835804.png

Sooooo sneakyyyyy.

• Love
Reactions: OREGUN and Im2bent
Employers can’t do whatever they want to their employees but they can, largely, set whatever expectations they want for their customers. So you will run afoul of local, state, and federal governments if you only hire white men (unless you are running a chic-fil-a) but that’s back to the other discussion “government meddling in freedoms”

I don’t think government should tell business owners that in order to keep their doors open they had to wear masks.

I also don’t think individuals should walk into a private business and punch down at the employees who are stuck in the shitty position of gate keeping institutional policy. Or lie through their teeth to get their way. Or come virtue signal online when they do.

Sign says don’t touch the strippers? Go somewhere else if you are going to insist on touching the strippers.

If its a dumb policy, ignore it. The other employee and customer in the same store were. This is how we got here. Sheep being sheep. "Oh yes mister man, I will wear your mask and do a dance to enter the Walmart, that is in building built and paid for by the city taxpayer, that was the only store allowed to stay open while small business was shuttered. Private business though, they can do whatever huh?

Reactions: louu and Aries256
Employers can’t do whatever they want to their employees but they can, largely, set whatever expectations they want for their customers. *snip*
All of us here are "at will" employees and can be fired for any reason/no reason what-so-ever. They turned me out for 6 months last year and set my retirement back over a year over "fears" that their business would tank - which it didn't. They *did* get $3.8 Million because they shit canned over 200 of us to get below the 500 employee limit to get the PPP Handout. They literally fired 200+ people and then took PPP millions because they did it before it was law. And they turned a record profit last year because they got millions in PPP cash and cut their payroll to the bone and made the remaining employees cover the work out of fear of loss of jobs....most of us are salaried. So folks worked 50 - 60 hour weeks for 40 hours pay to keep their jobs.

Everyone here is terrified/was terrified to be cut loose in the middle of this fucked up mess and the people who were left would do just about anything to not lose their jobs. Then they told them to wear fucking masks (because the States mandated that in some cases) and all our clients, right or wrong, insisted anyone coming onsite be masked. We deal with a lot of Schools and Hospitals. No mask? No job. Wanna fight about it?

Talk to the Police. And into this fucked up mess we have people who wanna punch me out (a couple tried) because I tell them I *have* to mask up and if you deal with me *you* have to mask up as well because my asshole Boss will fire me (again) if I defy the Government Mandate and my Employee Rules....I fucking hated it. But it's Not. My. Fault.

That shit is ending now thank Gaad. I'm so fucking tired of all this Hate and Threats and name calling I wanna kick everyone's ass that even brings it up. America is completely and utterly, irreparably divided into at least 3 camps that all Hate each other and will never compromise whcih is *eXaCtLy!* what our Owners and Operators (The Government) want. While we all bash each others brains in they laugh their asses off as they assume complete control and disassemble what is left of The Republic.

For Fucks Sake, haven't we had enough now?

VooDoo

I also don’t think individuals should walk into a private business and punch down at the employees who are stuck in the shitty position of gate keeping institutional policy.
Who here said they would assault someone over this?

Who here said they would assault someone over this?

Punch down...it’s an expression for taking shit out on people “below” you. Complaining to subordinates, mistreating folks who are lower on the food chain

Punch down...it’s an expression for taking shit out on people “below” you. Complaining to subordinates, mistreating folks who are lower on the food chain

Who said anything about saying anything to them? They're just ignored.

What I get a laugh at, in a angry way. Is now places are stopping their infringement on basic natural rights. Dipshits like bidoof are whining. “Oh please show respect for those who still wear masks”. What?! Fuck you! And fuck every virtue signaling mask nazi asshat! Did you show those of us who didn’t want to wear a filthy face diaper respect? Did you respect our natural right to breathe naturally, my body my choice? No! We got threats, some got assaulted, cursed out, demeaned, lied about, we got shown some of the most vile disrespect. You dare have the audacity to ask respect from us?! Fuck off!

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Fuckin pitiful. Yep private businesses can do whatever they want right? I think I will only hire white men from now on. :unsure: All male employees must wear slacks and female employees must wear dresses.

People do what they want to do. The only difference now is what you are hinting at; if a black business was like 'we only hire black people' thats somehow totally fine. If a white business does that, its racisss.

I'll admit that years ago during a stint in the private sector prior to being thrown back over the fence into shooting at people, I had hiring 'responsibilities' for a few department manager positions at a larger financial firm. Want to know who I under no circumstances ever hired? Any female who was engaged/getting married/just got married/trying to have a child.

Why?

Because they would do the job, get pregnant and then we'd have to keep their job open, thus causing stress on everyone who actually came to work, for some retarded amount of time that maternity leave is now, and then there was a 70% chance a day before they were scheduled to come back you'd find out about how they weren't. Thanks skank. Die in a fire.

Then if they did come back they were useless as all fuck and basically turned into a giant liability/total pain in the ass with an actual work schedule a stripper would blush at.

The secret? You just never specifically told anyone why you didn't hire someone and move on with your day.

• Love
Reactions: Mike Casselton
This point is lost on many. How about paying men twice as much as women doing the same job right next to each other. It’s my private business and I can do what I want. What about the business owners who wanted to stay open for business and their employees that wanted to work. Why didnt they get to exercise rights. People shoukd be able to make the choices they want. This doesn’t exist.

You people need to wake up and face reality.