• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to paint a HOT Zombie Pin-Up Girl gun case

Linkpimp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2010
So-Cal / OC Area
Hey team..
It’s just me that weird guy from So-cal with another one of my WTF / Zombie painting threads.. This time I’ll be showing everyone all of the steps it takes in order to paint up your own Hottie Zombie Pin-up girl.. I’m such a giver.. Hahhahaha.. I mean come on… were else can you find this kind of entertainment for FREE…

So… lets dive into the project shall we..

As with all my projects (except reloading) I strongly suggest that you liquor yourself up first.. I personally like starting with a screwdriver and or Zombie, but enough about me, this thread is all about YOU! And showing you how to paint up your own pin up girl “Zombie style”… It’s easier than you think!...

List of supplies used this is particular project:
1. Opaque Light Green
2. Transparent Apple Green
3. Blue Blood SG 105
4. Transparent Brite Red
5. Semi-Opaque Black
6. Transparent Black
7. Semi-Opaque Lemon Yellow
8. Candy Purple
9. Opaque Brite White
10. Custom mixed light baby blue (mix blue and white)
11. 4011 Reducer

IMG_6246.jpg

Here are all of the templates / stencils I made up and used for this project.

IMG_6242.jpg

Step 1.
Find a image on the internet that you like, for this project I decided to go with this one.. She hot, has some fun lines and should be easy enough to teach the team on..

IMG_6199.jpg

Step 2.
Start cutting out the basic outline of the girl and paint your foundation on your item.. For me I’ll be using an old Dewalt case that I’ve already gutted out the insides and installed foam. This will be my new pistol case..

IMG_6197.jpg

IMG_6202.jpg

Re: How to paint a HOT Zombie Pin-Up Girl gun case

Step3.
Install the outline on the case and fill in base color, I mixed up 4 different types of / color of green before I decided on two of them.
Base = Opaque Light Green
Then I lightened it up with Transparent Apple Green

IMG_6205.jpg

IMG_6207.jpg

Step4.
Work on the black outlines for the hear, eyes, mouth, etc.. I just took a copy of the original picture lighten it in the copier and cut out the outlines. Once everything is cutout then apply over image and lightly coat with black, pull it off and should have now have something that looks like this!..

IMG_6213.jpg

IMG_6214.jpg

Step5.
Again just use a copy of the image and cut our for the clothes (or not!).. I have two kids and my wife has already informed me that all subjects will be clothed..

IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_6219.jpg

Step6.
Start all of the fill (as I call it) add the color to the eyes, lips, fill in the hair and shadow everywhere from one light source point of view. Again people templets are your friend, they are cheep (no $.. just your time) so use them..

IMG_6222.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

Step7. (she should be looking betting sweat here)
Now it time to fill in the background, I used the candy purple to put a have around her and then used the transparent black to fade back to the solid black case.

IMG_6232.jpg

Step8.
Finish all touchup areas here.. This is where take out your fine paintbrush and just use the tip of it and go over all of your overspray areas, add the fangs, drip the blood, blaa, blaa, blaa and just check it one last time before you seal it..

IMG_6238.jpg

Step9.
Seal it, I used the DuraCoat flat seal on it.. I let it dry and took some pics of the final product..

IMG_6240.jpg

Thanks for your time everybody.. I hope that you’ll give it try and see how easy it is.

Link.

I don't get it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't get it. </div></div>

What’s to get?? it's Friday, I thought I would post up a fun, easy project that someone can have fun with this weekend that’s all..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....no bukkake......no joy...... </div></div>

Wife + 2 kids = NO Buukake.. sorry..
tongue20out.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did you post this on AR15.com? </div></div>

NO..But I did at Calguns, M4, INGO, .50 Beowulf, glocktalk and now here..

I'm not on AR15.com. Why did someone take credit for this over there?? Hahahaaa..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks pretty easy.. </div></div>

Cool.. That was the whole point to show people how easy it really is..

It just a fun (cheep) way to kill a few hours..

wow

Artistic people make me sick, They make it look so easy and it's not

I was looking at the zombie AR thread and thinking to myself....now, how does he do that?....It is easy! Now I just need an airbrush.

Hey thanks team.. I’m glad you like it, again I’m sorry I thought it was at least worth a try to someone..

I thought as long as you use the templates your good to go..

This project I’m doing here has no templates but the guy is paying me good $$$ for it so I’ll be going all out, when it done I’ll have multi color flames throughout the bottom, the fire will extend to the back with a dark stormy clouds above in deep candy purple and blue, etc, etc.. sorry got carried away, you get the point..

IMG_6184.jpg

P.S.
If you looking for an airbrush try harbor fright they have one for $14.00 that works GREAT.. http://www.harborfreight.com/deluxe-airbrush-kit-95810.html

i like that girl. id let her eat my brains, lol. i opened this thread and it was half way down and i was wondering about the typing and spelling... then i read the part about getting liquored up before you started painting and it was all made clear, lol. you sir, are a true artist!

Looks great, could you pm me on a cost to do an AR stock with the vampire from blade 2 with his mouth open ready to attack?