• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos how to polish a turd!

Re: how to polish a turd!

First time I had seen a Savage in a AICS. I imagine that there were modifications involved. I really like it and would consider doing the same. What caliber is it?

i need i need i need actually the wife is looking at me wierd because i just did a little happy dance while sitting on the computer chair

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brandon9999</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.308, and yes there were mods made. I machined a new center section for the savage action. </div></div>

Interested in making another chassis? If so PM me a price.

I'd be VERY interested in a price on a chassis as well if you're up to the task.

wonder if a savage ftr would fit in that stock? i hate the cheesy stock it comes with! wood is nice but the plastic cheek rest is bout the most doe dick piece of shit i've ever laid my eyes on! besides obama that is! lol

guys, i don't know that i'm up to making another anytime soon. there were a quite a few hours spent after work to make this one. i think i had about 18 hours in the project along with a lot of cussing and hair pulling. i took a chance on assing up my aics, but am happy i did. the only problem i would have, other than extra time, is having to fit each middle to different models. on top of that, i would not screw up someone else's $800+ stock. a couple of other guys and myself talked of the idea before it became reality. i searched and searched to see if someone else had already done this, just found one person working on it, but it was not complete. so after mine was functional, not complete, i thought i would post it here so all the savage fans could see it can be done. thanks for all the interest ya'll have shone.

brandon