• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"How to" post pics?

Tango down

Minuteman
Dec 2, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Hi, I know there is a post on "how to" post pics in the forums but cannot find it; anyone knows where is this post?

In the reply box, click the image that looks like a picture of a mountain. Then you can take a new pic, upload one from your photo library/computer folder, or insert via web link. It’s pretty dang easy.

5ADFB6DD-A5BF-492B-8A76-FE7731FAA3E6.jpeg

Get this box
41E550F2-E2F3-4FEC-BC28-D92184D5968D.png

Just follow the directions from there. This is from my iPhone, your application may vary but mobile vs normal browser is pretty similar in how to post pics.

Last edited:
In the reply box, click the image that looks like a picture of a mountain. Then you can take a new pic, upload one from your photo library/computer folder, or insert via web link. It’s pretty dang easy.

View attachment 7331526

Get this box
View attachment 7331528
Just follow the directions from there. This is from my iPhone, your application may vary but mobile vs normal browser is pretty similar in how to post pics.

Thanks Redmanss