• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes How to protect lenes on Aimpoint T-1

merlinnnn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
Ca
I have an Aimpoint T-1 inbound.. What is the best way to protect the lenses in the field and for storage.

Thanks,

merlinn

Re: How to protect lenes on Aimpoint T-1

it comes with a bikini lens protector, you can keep that on it when your not using it to protect the lens. you then just pull it down then you want to use it

overall its a tough little optic, it will take some abuse

I went to a Pat Rogers class a few months ago, he pulled a T-1 off his personal AR, put the bikini cover on and threw it across the concrete floored room and bounced it off the wall, he said he had been doing that for months with this sight and runs several thousand rounds a week through the rifle, it has never let him down.

I was sold, and now have 2.

The bikini cover works pretty well, just don't lose it, if I get time I will take some pics of how to store the cover when in use,

HB

Thanks, I have a M3 and have not seen one in the flesh.. brown santa to deliver Thursday!!!

Merlinn

I have a T-1 as well (mounted on an S&W 610 10mm) and like it a lot. Still haven't found any flip-up caps for it though. The bikini cover it comes with works, it just isn't very fast.