• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to reach Seekins?

hill billy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I've been trying to reach them by phone and email for two weeks now. Phone goes straight to VM and the emails are getting bounced back. Anyone else have any luck?

Re: How to reach Seekins?

Hill Billy, I'm having the same problem. the VM is full and e-mails get bounced back. Problem is Seekins is the only place I can get what I need without having to have it custom made.

I've been waiting on a rifle for seven or eight months that I can't shoot because I was sent the wrong parts. Their stuff is the best at what it is, but damn it all it's hard to reach them.

Glenn just posted yesterday in response to ANOTHER thread about his whereabouts. He's been out of town at a comp in Wyoming. Here is the thread with instructions saying e-mail is best:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2003488#Post2003488

You might give it a day or two for him to get caught up on work/comms before you get too concerned. Being out of the shop is great...but the first couple days or so after you get back make you wonder why you ever left in the first place!!
wink.gif

Im here and i am answering all kinds of emails and phone calls. The phone rings constantly so if i dont pick it up im on the other line

email me [email protected] I have gotten over 50 emails today so i know its working. You can also try [email protected] and Al will take care of you.

Anotehr way is via PM on here. I check them constantly throught the day and will answer you back as soon as i have an answer for you.

Just got back yesterday from the IRTC shoot in Wyoming so i was out for a few days.