• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to reduce length of pull on MPA chassis

harry_x1

Khalsa
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2019
Hi all,

the length of pull on my custom bolt action made on MPA chassis is too long. Is it possible to reduce the length of pull further that what I currently have in the picture? Maybe a different pad which someone sells ?

thanks for your time and attention.

best
Harjeet

Attachments

• CE3C4B64-7FBA-4FC1-867D-580D223410E9.jpeg
    CE3C4B64-7FBA-4FC1-867D-580D223410E9.jpeg
    478.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 1EC350B7-2D0A-4D41-B0C9-4F5FF50004FB.jpeg
    1EC350B7-2D0A-4D41-B0C9-4F5FF50004FB.jpeg
    709.7 KB · Views: 159
Hi all,

the length of pull on my custom bolt action made on MPA chassis is too long. Is it possible to reduce the length of pull further that what I currently have in the picture? Maybe a different pad which someone sells ?

thanks for your time and attention.

best
Harjeet
Look at kick-eeze and pachmayr pads. They have thin ones.

you will most likely have to have a gun/stock smith grind it to fit as is done on pretty much all regular stocks. No big deal.

Also, have you asked MPA if they have thinner pads available that are already the correct outline?

You might try this. I have one on order for my daughter but I'll likely get one too. I'm in the same boat as you are.

Reactions: harry_x1
You might try this. I have one on order for my daughter but I'll likely get one too. I'm in the same boat as you are.

That won't work. He his a side folding stock. The side folding hinge will make it a standard LOP.

I have the opposite problem on a Hybrid Chassis, I need to lengthen the LOP. Is there any way to get longer pins that anyone knows about and swap them for the standard length ones?