• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to tell where Surgeon 591 was made

If I'm not mistaken, the ones that were made in Oklahoma have "Prague, OK" rollmarked into the top of the pic rail. I can check my 591 when I get home later, pretty sure it was made in OK.

If I'm not mistaken, the ones that were made in Oklahoma have "Prague, OK" rollmarked into the top of the pic rail. I can check my 591 when I get home later, pretty sure it was made in OK.
You would be correct

Reactions: jg6.5
In Surgeon's case, it doesn't look like it. They were either made in Oklahoma with the stamp or in Arizona when they were bought by Strategic Armory Corps. According to Surgeon's website, that happened in 2011 - not sure when exactly they swapped over manufacturing to their AZ site. A friend and I both bought 591's off the shelf from Southern Precision Rifles around 2014 and both came with Oklahoma rollmarks. Either SPR had them sitting on the shelf for a while, or Surgeon kept manufacturing in OK for a little while after the buyout.