• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision How to transfer pics from IR Hunter Mk2 to disc or computer

Chevoke

I love the Y
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Central Texas
Ive got the video cable to save videos, but dont see an option in the menu to be able to transfer the images to an external source.
What am I missing?

So it takes pictures but you can’t send them to your buddies? It must be crazy obvious since no one has chimed in.

Step 01 - FTFM (Find the fancy manual)
Step 02 - RTFM (Read the fancy manual)
(I'm on the road, so cannot perform steps 01 and 02 but roughly you install the provided software on your PC and then connect the cable between the thermal and your PC ... and then using the provided software, view the pics and then save them on the PC. If you are having issues, call Trijicon.

I guess this is where buying used has its disadvantages as I don’t have the software or cable. 10/4. I figured as such. And no where in my manual (flip style from IR Defense) does it state this.
Appreciate the information.

U might as well call trijicon. Maybe they will send u the software. And maybe UNV will sell u a cable.

Also trijicon has a new printed manual, maybe they will send or sell