• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision How to zero Iray RH25 as a clip on with lvpo day scope

LC 6.5 Shooter

Apollo 6 Creed
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2018
League City, TX
I have zero’d my day scope with out the thermal. Do do have to adjust thermal or just clip it on, put in clip on mode and go.

I just put it in clip on mode and check zero. Usually I'm a little low and have to adjust my zero. I just dial my day scope to the correct POI

When adjusting the x/y in clip on mode does any point of reference pop up to show how much you are adjusting or is it just the x/y values
Just values, I would adjust inside rh25 so you can keep the same zero w or w/o thermal.

Just values, I would adjust inside rh25 so you can keep the same zero w or w/o thermal.
yeah I think Ill adjust in the rh25. I like keeping my day scope true when not using the thermal.

So if the poi is an low and right from poa I would adjust y axis value in the negative direction and the x axis value in the positive direction?

Any idea the value of one click/adjustment of the y or x axis value?

yeah I think Ill adjust in the rh25. I like keeping my day scope true when not using the thermal.

So if the poi is an low and right from poa I would adjust y axis value in the negative direction and the x axis value in the positive direction?

Any idea the value of one click/adjustment of the y or x axis value?
I think it's easier to adjust the day scope. Mine is never off far and I just set my turrets to my zero for my day scope and the know when I take it off I just go back to my zero stop