• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos How was your day dear?

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
As Promised...

Some tables just have more interesting things happen to them than others...
I would have stuck these on the other gallery, but there is a seven (7) picture limit.

On the last shot you can see a nickel sitting on the receiver to show the astonishing amount of work to reduce a rifle to this size.

Rest of the story is here:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=1267818

Re: As Promised - How was you day dear?:

That would be me you hear climbing through your window... LOL

Re: How was your day dear?

How much will it be after the group buy? I want one, but now is not the right time unfortunately.

Probably more like 65$k as this was the SH group buy. Those guys got a great deal.

David is in the middle of finishing a 50 rifle build that should make for quite a picture before it ships.

there website and cheaper than dirt site got them price for 3850.00 ea somewhere around there

Ya I am getting excited, should be picking mine up in the next couple days. Im glad i got in on the group buy. plus its always cool to get something like this with a 2 digit serial number. I opted for the 5/8 x 24 barrell so supressors that i have for my other 308's will interchange with this.

CJG

Hello,

Dave here from Nemesis Arms. Yes, we are currently in a build of 50 .308 Windrunner Model 06's. The pictures do not quite do the 16 above justice, however I hope those of you who participated in the first group buy are enjoying them as much as I did building them for you.

A number of you have called our shop and pmed Rolling Thunder asking for another Group Buy.

In filling the current order we always over build which may create the same conditions as before. If any of you are truly interested, and we do end up with extra rifles call me or post here and I will start another list.

As to pricing, it will not be as low as the first Hide group buy, however the deliveries will be sooner and still be at a considerable discount. As I got the sense that a few last time simply jointed the Hide to get the discount, I will ask that those potentially participating have at least 3 months on the Hide or 50 posts.

Thank you,
David
Nemesis Arms
[email protected]
909-520-5636

So, were do I fit the can at inside of the case? It looks kinda of crammed in there.
smile.gif

We have a Backpack with a slot for the can. In the case it is a matter of arraingement. Some put the barrel in the lid, others arrainge the bottom to accomodate it.

If help was needed, we will do our best.

David

Dusty,

I am making a list for potiential rifles that may be available.

Would you like to be on that list?

David
Nemesis Arms

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David@Nemesis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello,

I hope those of you who participated in the first group buy are enjoying them as much as I did building them for you.

</div></div>
Did the first group buy already ship? I was in on it and got an email that it was delayed a bit but haven't heard anything else????

Dr. T,

You are correct, I have sent all but two of the Hide rifles out. The last two rifles, you "stragglers", and you know who you are will get your rifles in the next two weeks.
smile.gif

David