• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Howa 1500 6mm Creedmoor Barrel

MDof2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2020
Magatopia
Take off a Howa 1500 in 6mm Creedmoor. 7.5 Twist, Sporter / Thin Profile. .610ish at the muzzle. 22" on the long end. Cold hammer forged. Great for a hunting rifle / second life. Was broken in (shoot 1, clean, shoot 2, clean, shoot 3, clean, shoot 5, clean, 10 etc.) It has 24 rounds on it. The final 3 round group it shot was well within a minute on a known load I use on another twin 1500 in 6CM. I repurposed the action on another project. Some superficial scratches up near the chamber where you need to use a tow rig, come-along, and a 6 foot cheater bar to get the factory barrels off.

What you see in the pics is what you get. $140 PP FF or +3% / Venmo shipped.

Khz0n7b.jpg

CwydxoD.jpg

EbHpsmU.jpg

WwDVBbu.jpg

Take off a Howa 1500 in 6mm Creedmoor. 7.5 Twist, Sporter / Thin Profile. .610ish at the muzzle. 22" on the long end. Cold hammer forged. Great for a hunting rifle / second life. Was broken in (shoot 1, clean, shoot 2, clean, shoot 3, clean, shoot 5, clean, 10 etc.) It has 24 rounds on it. The final 3 round group it shot was well within a minute on a known load I use on another twin 1500 in 6CM. I repurposed the action on another project. Some superficial scratches up near the chamber where you need to use a tow rig, come-along, and a 6 foot cheater bar to get the factory barrels off.

What you see in the pics is what you get. $140 PP FF or +3% / Venmo shipped.

Khz0n7b.jpg

CwydxoD.jpg

EbHpsmU.jpg

WwDVBbu.jpg

This is a pretty old post so I'm guessing this sold? Otherwise, I'm interested
Thanks