• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Howa 1500 6mmCM 24” w/KRG Bravo FTF IL

Anb618

In Valor, there is Hope.
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2017
Howa 1500 6mm Creedmoor 24” w/threaded muzzle in a KRG Bravo Chassis painted in 4-Color Brown Woodland GAP pattern by Shortbus at Custom Gun Coatings.

Bought this intending to try out a local PRS match, but between work, family, and my numerous other hobbies I just haven’t had the time. Too heavy to be a hunting rifle (at least, for me), so I’m sending it along to spend on other things. I think I can dig up a few development targets for an interested buyer and you can pick up where I left off on load development (107gr Nosler CC’s).

Included in Sale:

Howa 1500 6mm Creedmoor 24"
Nightforce 20moa rail
KRG Bravo (full disclosure- this was purchased from a Blem Sale)
3-KRG LOP Spacers
KRG Minimalist Spigot w/L2 Polymer Rail
KRG Flat Bag Rider (black)
KRG Hook Cover (black)
KRG QD Sling Cup (installed)
Custom Gun Coating (4-color Brown Woodland GAP)
KRG 5rd mag (w/binder)

$1,100 shipped direct to your FFL.

PayPal F&F (no firearms related comments), or FTF in Northern IL.

Also available if buyer is interested;

~300 Hornady 6mm Creedmoor Brass (some 1x fired, some new)
Redding Premium 6CM 3-Die Set

8511B45D-1F36-4D85-BB65-DC6EBCA78E8D.jpeg
691DC59E-0664-4B52-878A-05879CA44AB6.jpeg

Possible Trades;
Gen 5 G17 MOS
G48 MOS
G44 .22lr
Trijicon RMR(s) or RMRcc (including multiple/mix of either)

Attachments

• E18C6A6A-EE24-42A4-AED3-199D42DFFF30.jpeg
    E18C6A6A-EE24-42A4-AED3-199D42DFFF30.jpeg
    398.9 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
BTT. Great turnkey starter setup. Anyone need a rifle for your kid?

I’ve never weighed it, and I left the rifle in my locker at work this weekend. My estimate would be 12-13#? I’ll be able to get a verified weight probably Tuesday afternoon.

Independence Day bump.
Hope everyone is enjoying their 4th.

Under 300 for sure. I only bought 300 brass for it and some is still new.

Bump.
Weight as pictured above (empty 5rd mag inserted) is 9.8lbs on my bathroom scale.

Also, 178rds on the barrel according to my once fired brass supply.

My total brass supply (available for first dibs to purchaser) is 178 once fired, 50 new untouched brass, 61 loaded rounds (light loads of 39.8g H4350/Nosler CC 107gr I was just playing around with prior to load development), and one makeshift OAL check case (Dremel down the neck to slip fit a bullet into for max OAL).
That makes 290 total. I can’t figure out where the last 10 cases went to make up the 300 I bought. 😂

Edit to add a decent mid-price binocular would be considered for trade.

Bump. Price drop to $1,050 shipped.

I accept certified check by mail, discrete PayPal F&F or you cover PayPal fees.

SPF to @MLeveridge

MLeveridge had to back out due to his local FFL’s issues, beyond his control. No hard feelings, and back on the market!

Last edited:
Hey man, is this setup still available. I have a Howa HCR chassis 6.5 creedmoor that's an awesome shooter but I've been thinking about parting with it and trying out a 6mm creed

Looks like a tac driver. How's it shoot with your loads so far?
Sorry for the delay answering. It was just over 1moa with a very slow load I tossed together just to wait for the barrel to break in a little.

Hey man, is this setup still available. I have a Howa HCR chassis 6.5 creedmoor that's an awesome shooter but I've been thinking about parting with it and trying out a 6mm creed
Still available. Great looking HCR. 👍🏼

Bump
Price drop to $1,000 shipped.

After trying to work out two past sales, I’ve determined no local FFL’s will do outbound transfers, and no FFL’s I’ve checked with have been willing to accept a firearm from an individual located in IL.

So…as of now the rifle is only available to IL residents.

Fuck Illinois.

Bump. $900 FTF
Fuck Illinois.