• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Howa 1500 Mini Action 6.5 Grendel, MDT, Timney - Price Drop

remidog89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2018
Howa Mini 6.5 grendel BA from Brownells. Factory trigger and factory 20" heavy barrel included. Zero round count on action and both barrels, never left the gun room.

Preferred Barrel Blanks 22" heavy varmint 900 contour barrel. 1/8 twist threaded 5/8x24, barrel nut and wrench included.

MDT 20 MOA scope base.

MDT LSS XL gen 2 chassis

MDT Skeleton buttstock, carbine interface with MDT bag rider.

3 howa mags with DIP metal base plates included.

Not included: Arca rail, area 419 hellfire mount and thread protector, scope and mount.

Please let me know any questions you have. Will provide any additional high quality pics you want as well just let me know.

Looking for $2100 OBO Shipped.

Prices for part out:

Howa Mini action with original barrel, MDT scope base, 1 mag, factory trigger- $475 shipped
PRB barrel - $550 shipped
MDT LSS XL gen 2 chassis - $500 shipped
MDT Skeleton buttstock, carbine interface with MDT bag rider. - $375 shipped
2 Mini mags with dip baseplates - $80 shipped
Timney Howa 1500 trigger - $150 shipped - fits standard howa 1500 and mini.

I have the original boxes for all of this as well.

1675394793896.pngIMG_1521.jpegIMG_1522.jpegIMG_1523.jpegIMG_1524.jpegIMG_1525.jpegIMG_1526.jpegIMG_1527.jpegIMG_1528.jpegIMG_1529.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump. Price Drop. Make an offer. Lets get this out of my safe.

TTT.

Open to trades. Also will split up. Prices updated above.

PM sent. If it works for you I'll take the following:

2 Mini mags with dip baseplates - $80 shipped
Timney Howa 1500 trigger - $150 shipped - fits standard howa 1500 and mini.

Timney trigger and 2 mags spf to JCM.

Sold

Last edited:
What mags does the chassis use?
Howa 6.5 mini action mags.

The one I have left that stays with the action has a DIP metal baseplate on it as well.

Mamba mags will eventually release 10 round mags for the Howa mini as well.

Mamba sure is proud of their mags. Would a floor plate bottom metal work on the chassis? Im not a fan of the stock mag

Very proud indeed.

No you would have to go to a traditional style stock to run a hinge bottom plate.

You made my wallet cry, wish I had enough to buy this since I am in the market and you have all the goodies I want. Well most of them since you already sold a few things. Since I can't buy it, have a bump and hopefully someone else will get this. 🥲

Reactions: remidog89
Action, factory barrel, factory trigger, last mag and bare MDT chassis sold.

PBB barrel, MDT scope base, and skeleton stock with bag rider still available.