• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howa 1500 Trigger. Help Needed!

SBjanderson

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2019
First time posting, so hopefully I’m in the right sub forum.

Okay so I am apparently an idiot. I have seemed to have lost my trigger adjustment screw over time. I was pulling my gun apart today and noticed it was missing.

Can anyone tell me the specs of this piece so I can hopefully pick one up?

pic for reference.

Attachments

• 2F83F496-7001-422A-81B4-F1B83FB2508C.jpeg
    2F83F496-7001-422A-81B4-F1B83FB2508C.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 53
Take the trigger off via the big screw in the foreground of the picture. Take it to the hardware store and find a stud that fits. You are missing the stud and the nut that is used to lock it in place. Check metric and SAE screws. Not sure which it is.

If you have $150 to blow and don’t feel like running to a store or two, Timney makes a great HOWA 1500 trigger.

Reactions: Islas82
Lol this is the laziest thing I’ve seen in awhile here, and it’s exactly what I would do! The perfect excuse for the Mrs!

Reactions: EHans34
I’ve also used complex terminology to make it sound like a necessity. Trigger = Acute Recoil Induction Mechanism.