• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing HOWA ATI removable mag kit

SCUBA Steve

Minuteman
Nov 18, 2012
Texas
I just saw that Legacy Sports/Howa have got ATI removable magazine kits on their website for sale and I was wondering if anyone has gotten one of these kits or a rifle with the kit installed already. If so, would you recommend it or recommend to stay away from it. Thank you in advance

I have installed a couple. They are good for the money and about the only option for Howa/Vanguard rifles. But for the money, we know they are not Badger or AI.

The one I ordered should be in today. I will try to post some pictures and an initial thoughts review later this evening.

I didn't have time to take any pictures, but the PTG that I linked to above is very good quality, and it dropped right into my B&C A2. I was about to order one of the plastic kits until I stumbled across this one, and I am glad I went ahead and ordered it instead.