• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howa M-1500 ?

IAFF127

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2009
Dayton, Ohio
Just ran across a Howa M-1500. Does any one have any experiance with these rifles ? Has anyone used the action and barrel in a build ? Let me know if they are worth the money or take a pass on it. Howa M 1500

Re: Howa M-1500 ?

I know that Mele has done a review of the Howa stuff on Sniper Central and they offer a precision shooting starter package based on either the Rem 700 or Howa Action. From what I've heard they shoot well and I believe some of the Weatherby's are based on the Howa action.

Re: Howa M-1500 ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WPD453</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just ran across a Howa M-1500. Does any one have any experiance with these rifles ? Has anyone used the action and barrel in a build ? Let me know if they are worth the money or take a pass on it. Howa M 1500 </div></div>

I have a bone stock Howa 1500 in .300 win mag and Bushnell Elite 5-15 -50mm AO glass with FGMM it shoots .6 MOA all day long and I think some of that's me as I am just getting back in the game......

Great action great price.

I bought mine used on gunbroker for a little over 300 bucks. ;>)