• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howard Stern Admits Coronavirus Paranoia Sparked a Fight with His Wife

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

032009 Aririving at the memorial Service For Natasia Richardson at the Irish Historyc Society.nyc. A.Stern withwife Beth . .

Radio host and shock-jock Howard Stern admitted that coronavirus paranoia recently sparked a fight with his wife, who seemingly does not share his alarm.
During a Wednesday episode for his SiriusXM radio show, Howard Stern said that while he has been more active in recent days, the new coronavirus strain has made him paranoid and “neurotic.” The topic came up when a radio caller asked if Stern found it risky to conduct his radio show from the studio in the wake of a new coronavirus strain.
“I’m going crazy with this. My wife yelled at me last night. We got into a fight,” he said. “You know how paranoid I am about getting COVID. I haven’t gotten it, and I’m pretty safe, and I really don’t want to get it.”
Stern feared that he would be one of the coronavirus cases who end up in the hospital or worse.
“Everyone goes, ‘Don’t worry, it’s just a cold for me.’ It’ll probably be way worse. You know what I mean? I mean, I’m the lucky one who will completely fall apart,” he said.
Stern discussed how the age difference between him and his wife (he’s 69; she’s 51) causes a strain when coronavirus pops up.
“You know, my wife’s considerably younger than me, as you might have heard. And you know, she’s not as concerned about getting COVID as I am, because, you know, I’m an older dude,” he said.
“Beth has a bunch of plans. She has like a wedding shower to go to and lunch to go to with a friend and a dinner and a blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. So, you know, we’re really making an effort. We go out to restaurants. We went to the Ed Sheeran concert. We’ve really been out there. I haven’t gotten COVID. And I’m like, you know what? If I get it, I get it,” he added. “Then all of a sudden they announce there’s a new strain of COVID and it’s on the rise. And, you know, people are being hospitalized. ‘It’s time to go back down into lockdown.’ And I’m like, you mean I’m just emerging, and now I’m going back into lockdown!”
Stern said that the argument erupted when he shared his coronavirus concerns with his wife.
“She goes, ‘That’s what you do. Every time I say I’m going to do something, you bring up COVID,'” Stern said of his wife’s words, prompting him to reply, “I’m just telling you, I’m scared. Am I wrong?”
“I’m just expressing my fear to you, and I’m scared,” he added.
Stern admitted that he has “neurotic” issues, which his co-host Robin Quivers described as a “person with no real problems, but who makes them up.”
“Yeah. I make a ton of problems,” Stern admitted.

What a loud mouthed pussy!!

Jesus what a cunt (him not the wife).
ETA I just had the new strain 2 weeks ago it was a lot easier than the first strain however this time I hit the Ivermectin at first sign of it. And I am 61

A neurotic hypochondriac, that's not news.
But I stopped paying any attention to him during the Obama years when his hypocrisy just got to be too much. After listening to him rant about government overreach for 20+ years, only to hear him talk about how we needed bigger government.

Another no talent NY douche bag...

Christ you know you have a problem when your wife has more balls than you do.

I've had COVID twice...hell, my mother who has severe asthma had it and had nothing more than a cough....

It's unpleasant, but unless you are already about to die, or have severe co-morbitities....you are going to have a bad cough for a few days, and that's about it.

Can we please stop acting like it's fucking ebola
Remember when we had ebola? A nurse I believe brought it back from Africa. We had no lock downs . I think she was in Texas?

Reactions: gigamortis
Fuck Stern another whining cunt from New York city. Who lives in a continual circle jerk of leftist insanity!
Telling the rest of us to be cunts, just like him.
He can FOAD !

Reactions: mikeinfwa
I'm beginning to understand liberals' fear of coronavirus and death in general. They've led meaningless lives and don't have anywhere to go when they're done. It's too late for most of them to get any meaning in their lives, but maybe they can still focus on where they want to be when it's over.

Reactions: mikeinfwa
I used to listen to Stern a lot back in the day. Fuck him, he is a liberal faggot just like the rest.
This. But the wife:

Would.

After it was disinfected a couple times.

Reactions: kcbird

032009 Aririving at the memorial Service For Natasia Richardson at the Irish Historyc Society.nyc. A.Stern withwife Beth . .

Radio host and shock-jock Howard Stern admitted that coronavirus paranoia recently sparked a fight with his wife, who seemingly does not share his alarm.
During a Wednesday episode for his SiriusXM radio show, Howard Stern said that while he has been more active in recent days, the new coronavirus strain has made him paranoid and “neurotic.” The topic came up when a radio caller asked if Stern found it risky to conduct his radio show from the studio in the wake of a new coronavirus strain.
“I’m going crazy with this. My wife yelled at me last night. We got into a fight,” he said. “You know how paranoid I am about getting COVID. I haven’t gotten it, and I’m pretty safe, and I really don’t want to get it.”
Stern feared that he would be one of the coronavirus cases who end up in the hospital or worse.
“Everyone goes, ‘Don’t worry, it’s just a cold for me.’ It’ll probably be way worse. You know what I mean? I mean, I’m the lucky one who will completely fall apart,” he said.
Stern discussed how the age difference between him and his wife (he’s 69; she’s 51) causes a strain when coronavirus pops up.
“You know, my wife’s considerably younger than me, as you might have heard. And you know, she’s not as concerned about getting COVID as I am, because, you know, I’m an older dude,” he said.
“Beth has a bunch of plans. She has like a wedding shower to go to and lunch to go to with a friend and a dinner and a blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. So, you know, we’re really making an effort. We go out to restaurants. We went to the Ed Sheeran concert. We’ve really been out there. I haven’t gotten COVID. And I’m like, you know what? If I get it, I get it,” he added. “Then all of a sudden they announce there’s a new strain of COVID and it’s on the rise. And, you know, people are being hospitalized. ‘It’s time to go back down into lockdown.’ And I’m like, you mean I’m just emerging, and now I’m going back into lockdown!”
Stern said that the argument erupted when he shared his coronavirus concerns with his wife.
“She goes, ‘That’s what you do. Every time I say I’m going to do something, you bring up COVID,'” Stern said of his wife’s words, prompting him to reply, “I’m just telling you, I’m scared. Am I wrong?”
“I’m just expressing my fear to you, and I’m scared,” he added.
Stern admitted that he has “neurotic” issues, which his co-host Robin Quivers described as a “person with no real problems, but who makes them up.”
“Yeah. I make a ton of problems,” Stern admitted.

What a loud mouthed pussy!!
Stern is a jewish cunt, always has been and always will be.

The fucking dweeb has always been a germaphobe hypochondriac, and he's also always been a trolling ultra-lib piece of shit. He is the complete personification of NYC: A self induced mentally defective narcissistic douchebag who proclaims the rest of America's rights must be trampled upon for their own benefit.

That he got into shit with his next ex-wife over Covid is zero surprise.

The fucking dweeb has always been a germaphobe hypochondriac, and he's also always been a trolling ultra-lib piece of shit. He is the complete personification of NYC: A self induced mentally defective narcissistic douchebag who proclaims the rest of America's rights must be trampled upon for their own benefit.

That he got into shit with his next ex-wife over Covid is zero surprise.
^^^

He's right you know.

Speaking of cunts , do you guys squat to piss ? Must be pronouns, real men don't care about this shit .