• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howdy, folks

Tarasdad

Private
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2020
Lancaster, CA, USA
Hey there, everyone! I'm a newbie (duh :D) and should introduce myself. Born and raised in Texas, lived in Utah for a couple of years. Went to school there and got married. Been "living" in California for about 18-ish years. No kids, unless you count 3 dogs and 3 cats.

I've been involved in shooting and firearms for pretty much my entire life. Used to be a fairly serious competitive shooter in Smallbore Rifle Silhouette and both Smallbore and Hunter Pistol Silhouette. Also High Power Service Rifle using a DCM Garand. Spent way too many hours in the deep woods of SE Texas with a bow or rifle in my hands hunting Whitetail. Life Member of the NRA since I was 18, junior member before that. Spent my time in grassroots gun rights activities including Friends banquets.

In late 1999 I was involved in a near-fatal motorcycle accident. Multiple broken bones, worst being through the joint surfce of my left shoulder blade. That damage has lefe me with somewhat limited mobility on my left arm. I've also developed accelerated onset, accelerated progression osteoarthritis in my spine which has left me disabled. Just one of those little speed bumps life can throw at you from time to time.

Anyway, enough about all that. I'm glad to be here and look forward to interacting with everyone!

Reactions: DustBun