• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howdy, from NYS

Jason3270

Private
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2022
Usa
I'm the guy that posted the "Looking for the quietest 100 yard gun/caliber" thread which sent a bunch of members into psychotic rage.

Born and raised a NYC bleeding heart liberal Jew, I am now (and for many years) a pro gun right wing conservative with the zeal of the converted - it took a while. I moved to rural/suburban NYS where I'm actually allowed to own and use guns (albeit under sone restrictions/regulations).

I run/train retrievers for hunt tests and field trials as a hobby. I have a nice Chesapeake who is doing well currently.

I drive a truck, coach five year old girls soccer, and edc a G17. Thanks for having me, even if it was trial by fire. I can take it.

Attachments

• 20220427_082929.jpg
    20220427_082929.jpg
    973.8 KB · Views: 21
Welcome from CO

Welcome, I’m in upper state Ny and don’t know any New Yorkers that say howdy,,,

Hola bienvenidos! I grew up in the Bronx before I made the wrong turn at the financial office and ended wearing a bomb suit, so good on you getting the hell out of that shithole - though I assume you didn't grow up in Gun Hill public housing lmao.

Same boat as you with goose-stepping restrictions being in NJ, looking to get to PA if the rates and housing prices ever stop going in the wrong direction.

Great looking dog! See you in the community.