• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howdy from Texas

Deere7296

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2022
Texas
Hey guys and gals! Just joining SH although I've read numerous posts on here from doing various online searchs over the years. I just bought a Bighorn Origin action and currently researching what barrel to go with so that opens up a world of options in and of itself LOL

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to participating and hopefully adding to the wealth of knoweledge on here!

Cheers!

Andy

Hey guys and gals! Just joining SH although I've read numerous posts on here from doing various online searchs over the years. I just bought a Bighorn Origin action and currently researching what barrel to go with so that opens up a world of options in and of itself LOL

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to participating and hopefully adding to the wealth of knoweledge on here!

Cheers!

Andy
Welcome from Oklahoma!