• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howdy!

JuanGrande

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2013
College Station, TX
Howdy!

What a tremendous site. Tons and information and write ups. It has been a great reference to me over the years and I've really enjoyed reading some of the threads. I've been lurking for quite some time and thought it about time to introduce myself.

I currently live in College Station, Texas. I've been involved in competitive shooting from an early age although mostly pistol, very little rifle. For the last 5 years I have been coaching a collegiate pistol team with great success. I hold both NRA Range Safety Officre and Pistol Instructor certifications. I hunt, both archery and gun. I enjoy all aspects of shooting and have only recently been became more involved in precision rifles.

I look forward to becoming more involved in discussions on the sight. And I know I have a lot to learn.

Jonathan