• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors HPA Drama and Rant

A few things. I agree with the video in that a lot and i mean a shit ton of people have been sitting on their ass on this. To fucking lazy to call, email or write a letter. But when the news reports on it I am absolutely sure the next day the anti-gun people are lighting the capital hill switch board up.
everyone wants a suppressor but no one wants to help.
Also if some companies have pinned their business hopes on this they are just stupid. Do they not see how bubbles work. Within 2 years after passage everyone would have all the suppressors they need.
just look at the AR15 market now compared to just a couple years ago. While I am not unique in my investment in this hobby lets face it the average person needs just 1.

I am executing my trust this week. My best friend who got me into suppressors told me that HPA is going to pass soon. I have sent him this rant and he fails to believe. I will buy what I want when I can, and not wait for a random stuck of luck.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
Another thread (on scout I think) a article was posted that said. The NRA is pushing national CCW reciprocity. If you think about it that will apply to a lot broader selection of the population than HPA. Was a good article and made a lot of good points.

HPA's not happening in 2017. Full stop. The ASA really iced consumer demand with their "sure to pass soon" messaging in January. If you want to buy, go buy don't wait on politicians and bureaucrats to make your dreams come true...

Reactions: Holliday