• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HR 127 gunna get steam. Gun registration.

I wonder what ANTIFA/BLM/NFAC thinks of it... They ought to be riled up by it...
smiley_smartass.gif

Reactions: 10ring'r
TLDR, sum it up. Wtf is this?

It makes mags that hold more than 10 rounds illegal, with no grandfathering, and no provision for compensation.

It requires the registration of all firearms (not just "assault weapons" or semi-autos) within 3 months of the date the bill passes, in an online registry that will be searchable by anyone, including state and local government, LEO, and the general public.

It requires licensing to own a firearm, and the application process includes a psych evaluation and interviews with your family &/or friends as requirements, by a psychiatrist appointed by the DOJ. Also a mandatory $800 fee for some sort of firearms insurance.

There's no clear description of how the licensing scheme would be administered (that's left up to the DOJ to figure out) and there's no deadline set for when licenses should available, or any requirement for it to happen before the 3 month deadline for registration.

So in all likelihood, anyone who tries to comply by registering what they have will find themselves without the ability to obtain a license (unless they have the right political connections to expedite one), and so will face confiscation of the registered firearm that they are now illegally possessing without a license.

Last edited:
It makes mags that hold more than 10 illegal, no grandfather

It requires the registration of all firearms within 3 months of the date the bill passes, in a public registry that will be searchable by anyone, including the public

It requires licensing to own a firearm, and includes a psyche evaluation and interviews with your family as requirements, by a psychiatrist appointed by the DOJ. Also a mandatory $800 fee some sort of firearms insurance.

There's no clear description of how the licensing scheme would be administer, that's left up to the DOJ to figure out, and there's no deadline set licenses to be available or any requirement for it to happen before the 3 month deadline for registration.

So in all likelihood, anyone who tries to comply by registering what they have (even a break action shotgun) will find themselves without the ability to obtain a license, and so will face confiscation of the registered firearm that they are now illegally possessing without a license.

And they mean "ALL FIREARMS" too... So Elmer Fudd's thirty-thirty is not exempt either... To think of it, there had been a group called "Fudds for Biden 2020" which had been praising him on his "support of the 2nd Amendment" back in the height of campaign season. Wonder how they feel now...

Reactions: Edgecrusher
So let me get this right. 15 million gun owners roughly, I bet the numbers are higher. You have to interview every spouse and at least 2 other people for my permission slip so that’s at least 45 million interviews. That alone, makes this an impossible feat and unenforceable.

And they mean "ALL FIREARMS" too... So Elmer Fudd's thirty-thirty is not exempt either... To think of it, there had been a group called "Fudds for Biden 2020" which had been praising him on his "support of the 2nd Amendment" back in the height of campaign season. Wonder how they feel now...

Yup. I hope they all feel like the suckers they are, but I doubt it.

So let me get this right. 15 million gun owners roughly, I bet the numbers are higher. You have to interview every spouse and at least 2 other people for my permission slip so that’s at least 45 million interviews. That alone, makes this an impossible feat and unenforceable.
Their were 7 million new gun owners this year. The first number you are looking for is probably around 80-90 million

I think that's the point.

The bill would effectively make it illegal to own any firearm of any kind until they get the licensing scheme implemented. Any by then, anything not registered would be illegal to own and impossible to register, because you missed the 3 month registration deadline.

Just like the magazine ban would ban any magazine that could be readily modified to hold more than 10 rounds. So any 10 round magazine that could except an extended base pad (any mag with a detachable floor plate) would be banned.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I think that's the point.

The bill would effectively make it illegal to own any firearm of any kind until they get the licensing scheme implemented. Any by then, anything not registered would be illegal to own and impossible to register, because you missed the 3 month registration deadline.

Just like the magazine ban would ban any magazine that could be readily modified to hold more than 10 rounds. So any 10 round magazine that could except an extended base pad (any mag with a detachable floor plate) would be banned.
Gonna be a spicy year.

Ive said it before, Mars is looking better all the time.

Gonna be a spicy year.

Dem voter population is going to split into major factions.

1. Gun control obsessed old school Dems,

2. Woke leftist extremists who think they need guns for their "revolution" and might not be too happy about giving them up,

3. Misguided moderate leftists who bought guns because the media made them fear "right wing violence",

And,

4. Leftist, hippie-style "libertarian" minded business owners and farmers of varying "woke" percentage who claim themselves to be "American patriots" and own guns to protect their business assets.

THESE four will be the major factions within the Democrat voting population pool this year and the upcoming future. Number 2 will be the most troublesome for Number 1 and they can mobilize a scary amount of resources and coordination against anything that they perceive to be a threat to them. Number 1 knows this and they are no pushovers either. After all, they have control of the military, yet another entity which will see factions arise...

THESE four will be the major factions within the Democrat voting population pool this year and the upcoming future. Number 2 will be the most troublesome for Number 1 and they can mobilize a scary amount of resources and coordination against anything that they perceive to be a threat to them. Number 1 knows this and they are no pushovers either. After all, they have control of the military, yet another entity which will see factions arise...

And you can bet whatever domestic terror legislation they end up passing is written with that in mind. Turning the GWOT inwards towards American citizens (as Brennan, Schiff, Durbin, etc. are chomping at the bit to do) would put a leash on the militant left in a hurry.

And you can bet whatever domestic terror legislation they end up passing is written with that in mind. Turning the GWOT inwards towards American citizens (as Brennan, Schiff, Durbin, etc. are chomping at the bit to do) would put a leash on the militant left in a hurry.

Yep, and any heat that actually arises within the Dem power base will be a show of one-upsmanship between factions 1 and 2. Now, as for WE... Our job is to redpill as much of 3 and 4 as possible and make them see which side they should be on. Remember, many of these folks have been misguided by constant media scaremongering, so it will involve some effort.

And I was planning to buy my first gun tomorrow.

Ive said it before, Mars is looking better all the time.

Don’t want to be a mean girl, but you might already be there. I think @1J04 is working tonight. He probably would have suggested Uranus.

They are definitely coming, with timelines and requirements to possess a license is not doable in the 3 month deadline.
We will all be in the possession of an illegal weapon that once we legally owned due to the timeline given if, when it passes. This is their intentions, knowing from the inception of HR 127 it’s an impossible feat....

I’m both pissed and worried, how can Law Abiding, Country Loving American, God Fearing Citizens become criminals over night?

With this is how...

Last year I found a deal on 5.56. one K rounds and 10 Pmags for $300. So I ordered two. Damnit! I can't believe that I paid so much. When all the fudds and bootlickers turn in their stuff. There's going to be truck loads of ammo available. We'll be able to get it for dirt cheap.

Don’t want to be a mean girl, but you might already be there. I think @1J04 is working tonight. He probably would have suggested Uranus.
I shit him our of my anus the other night...and you thought he was born normally.

• Haha
Reactions: uffduh
“They” are coming EVERY year. Every legislative session, a metric shot ton of DOA bills get filed, get sent to committee and die there. So far, the filibuster is still in place, so the Dems can’t just ram anything through the senate. And with the thinnest margin in the House in a decade, with the midterms looming, anti government riots in Dem strongholds, and with a whole platform of other agenda items on their hit list, this is pretty far down. I’m not saying go to sleep, but I’m not terribly worried about this...

Reactions: Maggot and phxfa
From a smarter than me guy:

When I ran my models, it was clear that the states that would do best were Texas and Florida and that was 6 years ago. Ever since I simply followed Socrates, so many people I know have started the move. With New York committing economic suicide, our model which also suggests that if the USA turns into a civil war after 2027, it will be North v South once again. These trends unfold in line with our model, but they are slow-moving. The breakup of the United States appears likely by 2037 where at the very least we will see an end to centralized government control and the resurrection of state rights.

Also I pretty much agree that we are in perilous times:
As Fourth Turnings go the 80-year cycle would certainly argue for substantial conflict to erupt in 2021.

In 1781, the Battle of Yorktown concluded with Cornwallis surrendering to General Washington and concluding the armed struggle of the American Revolution, insuring the birth of a new nation.

Exactly 80 years later in 1861, Southern states seceded from the Union and formed the Confederate States of America. Lincoln needed to sneak into Washington DC to avoid an assassination attempt in Baltimore. Fort Sumter was attacked and surrendered to Confederate forces. The First Battle of Bull Run resulted in a resounding Confederate victory and led Lincoln to institute a draft and an income tax. Over 600,000 men died in the next four years.

Exactly 80 years later in 1941, while Hitler was riding roughshod across Europe and turning his attention towards Russia, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor after FDR cut off their oil supply to provoke an attack. Tens of millions died over the next four years. It is now exactly 80 years later. One must ponder what potential tragedy awaits our nation and the world?

Last edited:
They are definitely coming, with timelines and requirements to possess a license is not doable in the 3 month deadline.
We will all be in the possession of an illegal weapon that once we legally owned due to the timeline given if, when it passes. This is their intentions, knowing from the inception of HR 127 it’s an impossible feat....

I’m both pissed and worried, how can Law Abiding, Country Loving American, God Fearing Citizens become criminals over night?

With this is how...
Its actually good they are doing it this way, grabbing too swiftly at that brass ring is a very good thing.
I shouldn't have to tell you why setting an impossible deadline is so fortuitous for our side.

(Ahem)
Remember all those times I told you a side would be picked for you?

IF this bill goes anywhere, it will not be as written. Dems always shoot for the moon and Republicans slow them down a bit. Compromises will be struck and we will still lose mag capacity greater than 10, be required to register “assault weapons” and handguns (for the greater safety of all).

If you read the bill it says as part of your phyc evaluation they will be interviewing former spouses 😬🤯🥺......... wow! How many of you would be fucked right there .

Sounds like there might be a few that need to take their ex on a boating trip!

If you're going to be domestic terrorists you need to do domestic terrorist crimes, like following the Constitution, the 2nd A and not registering and surrendering your legally owned guns.

Then bingo, you're a domestic terrorist, which also means, if convicted, you can't vote.

In the next class, Biden will show Trump how easy it is to call up Martial Law.

Personally, I think this bill is great. It will reduce crime, increase equality, improve diversity in the work place, destroy sexism, create jobs, increase minimum wage, solve climate change, prevent asteroid impacts, give trillions to Iran & China, help Palestine increase their rocket supply, increase gasoline taxes & finally destroy whatever is left of capitalism.

Oh, I guess my commentary is a little too early. Need to wait for them to pass the bill around some more.

• Haha
Reactions: mtrmn and Dunraven
Pretty sure she submits this bill every two years. We may get some minor gun control, but we ain't getting anything close to this.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Honest question about all the optimism that there will be compromise. Why should there be? They hold the White House and both bodies of the legislature. What reason is there to compromise or settle when they have the votes? They clearly don’t care about losing anymore elections....

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot