• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HR 350 Domestic Terrorist Prevention Act

Crewdog135

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2009
Omaha
Coming up for a vote, HR 350 would basically task the FBI with rooting out "white supremacists" as domestic terrorists. How much you want to bet that "white supremacists" would be labelled anyone who opposes CRT, BLM, or -insert leftist group here-. I just sent this missive to my Congressman. Thought I'd pass it along to this fine group, as I doubt the media will be running the story anytime soon..

Congressman Bacon,
I'm writing you today to register my opposition to HR 350, the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act. I find this bill to be a dangerous escalation of the FBI and DOJ to politicize the justice system against opposition to grievance groups on the Left. As we have seen over these last 18 months, the Biden Administration has no qualms using federal law enforcement to harass and cajole opponents of favored grievance groups. From the FBI investigating parents at school board meetings protesting mask mandates, dangerous transsexual policies which have resulted in tragic sexual assaults and subsequent cover-ups, and Critical Race Theory being taught to grade schoolers, to FBI entrapment in the Governor Whitmer kidnapping case (as well as other dubious and possibly illegal acts of late), the public trust in these institutions is at an all-time low. To expand their ability to label anyone opposed to these initiatives as "white supremacists" and domestic terrorists would create a chilling effect on political discourse required in a free Republic. The terrorist moniker has already been twisted and abused to include anyone who opposes increasing power to the state; codifying these abuses as HR 350 attempts would be anethema to our Constitution and and opens the door to excessive abuse of political opposition whereby the process is the punishment and guilt is assumed. I call on you to oppose this blatant overreach. Thank you for your consideration.

7F3OxiW3_png-1485186.jpeg

writing a congressman.....how cute.

you still think they give a flying fuck what you think. boop, boop, boooo boooop boop booo......news flash....

after the last election theft, they dont give a fuck about what you think. you, as far as they are concerned, are the exact problem.

instead of writing, you best prepare your soul for what is to come. because it IS coming.

you still think they give a flying fuck what you think. boop, boop, boooo boooop boop booo......news flash....

after the last election theft, they dont give a fuck about what you think. you, as far as they are concerned, are the exact problem.

instead of writing, you best prepare your soul for what is to come. because it IS coming.
Both is more better than either tho

You're not wrong. But much like dealing with my kids, when they inevitably have to face the music, they can't say they didn't know. They system is completely broken. So was the British system, but the founders tried to work within it until the Declaration. I see that as good advice.

the system is corrupt from start to finish. there is no justice. when those scumbags in office are exempt from the rules and requirements, as are certain groups of people, then the rule of law is dead. only the illusion remains, and they use that to enslave those who refuse to see the truth.

they are hell bent on labeling people who love the constitution and will protect it terrorists, and they are never going to stop. i dont like it any more than you gents. the only two choices at this point is to stand by what you beileve, and your reward will be persecution. they will make up whatever they need to....just like they did with trump. OR....you can 1. stick your head in the sand, pretend and wait for them to find the time for you (they will eventually) 2. bow, and become the slave.

get your soul in order and let the chips fall where they may. "His will be done" is good enough for me. i will do my best to live up to my beliefs of peace and goodwill. but they will only let me have that for so long. they WILL get around to each one of us.

This debate died with the passing of the Patriot Act. Remember when all the self-described conservatives supported that and shouted down anyone who disagreed? Yeah, fun times. Anyways, hopefully someone builds a time machine and goes back 20 years, because otherwise the damage was done long ago.

For those who may think "no one would enforce this" I would encourage you to watch the short video below.

i dont reinforce my doors. they are pretty easy to breech. here is the thing.....those doors, and the locks on them, are not for my safety. that is to keep people out of the kill zone. because once someone comes in uninvited, it's party time. and gentlemen.....one of the few things a person can do, that will cause me to kill them without a second of hesitation, is force their way into my house. that WILL give me the green light to collect souls with a guilt free conscious. i do not want to, but in that moment, i will not hesitate, because ANYONE that comes inside has signaled their intent is to kill me and mine.

the other thing is, go ahead...focus on that doorway. i was doing this shit before these guys were even born. and if anyone thinks that my mind and ability stopped working when i got my dd214....they aint going to be happy. any dumb motherfucker that breeches my door fails to realize...

all i want, is to live in peace.

Crewdog136,

Thank you for writing me today to register your opposition to HR 350, the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act. I find this bill to be a dangerous escalation of the FBI and DOJ to politicize the justice system against opposition to grievance groups on the Left just as you do. As we have seen over these last 18 months, the Biden Administration has no qualms using federal law enforcement to harass and cajole opponents of favored grievance groups. From the FBI investigating parents at school board meetings protesting mask mandates, dangerous transsexual policies which have resulted in tragic sexual assaults and subsequent cover-ups, and Critical Race Theory being taught to grade schoolers, to FBI entrapment in the Governor Whitmer kidnapping case (as well as other dubious and possibly illegal acts of late), the public trust in these institutions is at an all-time low. To expand their ability to label anyone opposed to these initiatives as "white supremacists" and domestic terrorists would create a chilling effect on political discourse required in a free Republic. The terrorist moniker has already been twisted and abused to include anyone who opposes increasing power to the state; codifying these abuses as HR 350 attempts would be anethema to our Constitution and and opens the door to excessive abuse of political opposition whereby the process is the punishment and guilt is assumed. I have heard your call to oppose this blatant overreach and I promise right now to do as much about this as any politician has done about anything. Thank you for your vote.

Congressman "Bringin' Home The" Bacon

For those who may think "no one would enforce this" I would encourage you to watch the short video below.

Wow. Green Berets preparing to go after American Citizens. Just Wow. And training their skills that were to be use against terrorists to others. No one will save the Constitution; especially those that took an oath to preserve it. Specifically mentioning going after 3%ers.

And SEAL team 6 . Who we thought might save us when we those who love this country and Constitution are being attacked. Think the opposite. They are leading the charge.

Last edited:
The fact that they have to train to breach a simple front door is pathetic.
Anyone with 1/4 of a brain knows how a front door is assembled and installed.....simple logic dictates how to breach it.

The wall he attempts to use as a barricade (of sorts) is every bit as vulnerable to weapons fire as the door is.
If you don't think a simple 9mm handgun projectile will go right thru that wall (let alone the door, steel faced or not) you have no clue on how firearms work.
A 223 or 308 ?.....pfft, it's like there is nothing in the way at all.

I am embarrassed for those guys that are *allegedly* our nations elite.

Reactions: BurtG
Just remember if they are coming for you DO NOT aim center mass like most of us have been trained, the body armor is leaps and bounds better now then back in the day, aim “center groin” it may not be instantly fatal but I have yet to see the man that does not instantly lose the will to fight when his Dick and balls have departed is body in a timely fashion…….seal, special forces, delta, GBRS all of them…… and Tourniquet will not help.

Reactions: Dunraven and BurtG
I thought this Bill was filibustered and dead in the water, did not pass Senate back in May ?

Wow. Green Berets preparing to go after American Citizens. Just Wow. And training their skills that were to be use against terrorists to others. No one will save the Constitution; especially those that took an oath to preserve it. Specifically mentioning going after 3%ers.

And SEAL team 6 . Who we thought might save us when we those who love this country and Constitution are being attacked. Think the opposite. They are leading the charge.

anyone who thinks someone is coming to save them, is in for a rude awakening. thief, rapists, murders, or constitution violating henchmen.......you are going to have to handle this yourself. you know you are going to go down, but you are going down anyway at some point. the saying "i'd rather die on my feet a free man, than live on my knees a slave" applies here. we are all going to die, no exceptions.
i'd prefer to be left alone so i can live in peace. hopefully that is how it will go down.

BUT....if anyone thinks they are going to kick down my door, and drag me off or kill me while i just sit and take it.....THEY are in for a rude awakening. i dont care if it is foreign invaders or domestic enemies. if even half of the people have that mindset and live/die it to completion.....then the would be tyrants won't get far.
shut off the media, get right with God, and try to live your days in peace. but if anyone tries to tread on you, make it count.

And which 'canned' letter do you think he got back?

Reactions: myronman3