• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HR 6981 Legislation Introduced that would Eliminate and make Illegal Private Church Security and others.

DocUSMCRetired

Applied Ballistics
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2014
Texas
www.appliedballisticsllc.com
Yep... These fools are at it again. The "Preventing Private Military Act of 2024" introduced by Democrats. This bill would re-classify church security teams as "Paramilitary Organizations" and make the terrorist groups essentially.

What makes this worse is this is partly sponsored by Senator Laphonza Butler who was APPOINTED by Gavin Newsome and not elected to fill that seat until the election.

We need a man like Martin Luther King again. To explain to stupid people why equality before the law is a good thing.
I have trouble sleeping so I watch some different shows at 2 am. Been a lot of Black History related stuff on. Maybe it was shown at that time so there would be few viewer's... IDK.
JMHO - After the Civil War there were many black communities that thrived. If they would have been left alone (I'm not pointing fingers) they would be thriving today. Kind of like the Native Americans. Looking at the worldwide big picture today... Seems people just want to be left alone.
Maybe I'm looking at things wrong.

Reactions: lash and Maggot
There will be exceptions for “professional“ security like the ultra rich have. That aside, the Bible explains that Christians will be persecuted in the end.
And... we'll also ascend to the Kindom of Heaven first and the rest of the non-believers will be left to rot on earth in the cesspool they created.

I'm for it.

Would this also then eliminate and make illegal the private security used by so many others?

Would this also then eliminate and make illegal the private security used by so many others?
Good luck with that she says
pic 1.jpg

Who's going to enforce it? Those trained by the state in ? In? Ohh wait they use a different name for their state run militia.

Reactions: BurtG
Yep... These fools are at it again. The "Preventing Private Military Act of 2024" introduced by Democrats. This bill would re-classify church security teams as "Paramilitary Organizations" and make the terrorist groups essentially.

What makes this worse is this is partly sponsored by Senator Laphonza Butler who was APPOINTED by Gavin Newsome and not elected to fill that seat until the election.

Laughs in “church gun”

-Doc

Reactions: Clearlight
It is surprising to push this kind of legislation after Lakewood church had a transgender try to shoot up their church. Which was stopped by armed private security...
Their goal was to have church folks shot to sell the next series of "protections" to the more emotional side of the voters.

R