• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HRD Gear????

jetjock07

Can I get a Mulligan
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2020
Anyone know if HRD Gear is still making the AW mag kits?? Or are they still in business?? I’ve emailed several times over the last month and still haven’t heard a response.

Just bought 4 AW Mag kits from SAP a month or so ago.
Let's hope not.
I bought the last one from SAP exactly a month ago, and emailed HRD to see if they were going to have more instock but haven’t heard back. I need a few more but none to be found.

I bought the last one from SAP exactly a month ago, and emailed HRD to see if they were going to have more instock but haven’t heard back. I need a few more but none to be found.
I have three AX mags with their kits in them. One works very well and two I need to tweak some more.

Even though I don’t “need” more mags, hearing that HRD kits are OOS made me try to locate some because…”mag anxiety” lol. That should be a phrase.

Anyway, I too emailed Hrd a month or more ago and have heard nada.

I have three AX mags with their kits in them. One works very well and two I need to tweak some more.

Even though I don’t “need” more mags, hearing that HRD kits are OOS made me try to locate some because…”mag anxiety” lol. That should be a phrase.

Anyway, I too emailed Hrd a month or more ago and have heard nada.
Well if you ever decide to get rid of the kits I’d be interested. Not sure what happened to HRD gear. Wish someone could pick up his design and start selling them again