• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

HS Precision DBM experiences?

BigCheese1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2013
Got a new titanium 700 in .270 for my birthday. Thing is awesome. I threw an extra aluminum bedded HS precision stock on it. This is my hunting gun now so I don't need to get all "tactical" with a badger m5 dBm or anything. Im sure the badger model is considered superior but i Just want a simple mag fed rifle and I also don't want to have it inletted and the HS precision dbm model does not require any.
Was wondering if anyone had any good reviews and knew where I could get one for less than $320! Thanks guys.

That sounds like the going rate for an HS unit. I have a friend that uses the HS bottom metal and he really likes that the mags are flush with the stock, or pretty low profile. If you don't mind the mags hanging down then look into a PTG unit that bolts directly into the bdl opening.

I have one for sale if your interested. Came off my 300 win mag and I have the magazine. I'm assuming it would work for the 270.