• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms HS Precision HTR 6.5-284 - sale pending

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Picked this up in trade but since I already have the Mauser in 6.5-284 I don’t need both. I’ll just keep whatever one doesn’t sell first as my whitetail rifle.

The HTR in 6.5-284 is great for hunting medium game like mule, white tail, or antelope but would also make a sweet long range rifle if you just wanted to sling lead at some steel.

- HS Precision Pro Series 2000 Action
    - 26” fluted 1:8 twist HS Precision barrel (I actually use an HSP on my 6mm match rifle)
    - HS PST026 stock with HS bottom metal and one magazine

These rifles retail around $3,999 depending on options but given the market and such I’ve priced it accordingly.

$2,000 shipped or make it a turn key with the 6-20 leupold VX3 and mark 4 rings for $2,700 shipped. Add the Harris for $100 more.

Trades:
    - high end optics
    - barrel blanks in 6mm with 1:7.5 or faster twist
    - Ruger 10/22 stock and threaded barrel and nice trigger group (basically I have the receiver)

00F3830C-6FD2-4593-A7D4-85B099CA3BF3.jpeg

Last edited:
    Twist is already posted on the info about the barrel. Round count around 400.

Up top for more looks. Some good interest but still available.

Not sure to be honest, I don't have a good scale at home for weighing guns. According to their website it should be about 11 lbs.

I think HSP uses their own proprietary mags with that bottom metal. I have some AICS mags at home I can try but I think you’d have to swap some bottom metal or buy their mags.

Reactions: BGE541
    Yea, long time ago. I've got another 6.5-284 I would sell if you're looking for that particular caliber.