• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hs precision pst 025

silentnswift

Private
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2012
Kentucky
I am looking at getting a stock for my 700 sps. I don't have the coin for a manners or McMillan. I found a hs m-24 pro adjustable for a good price, but I've read that they are not for short barrel rifles? The specs show the stock is only half an inch longer than bell and Carlson medalist stocks. Anyone have any experience with these stocks on a 20" bbl rifle? I also found a b&c light tactical, the model with the butt hook. I was thinking the hs would be more comfortable shooting prone. Any help is much appreciated.

I like the HS better. Fit and finish is a little better and ergonomics are better to me, but that's very subjective. I like the PSS palm swell stocks. I have had one on an 18" bbl 308 and it was a hammer. Can't imagine why barrel length would matter at all.

Ryan