• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HS stock with adjustable LOP/Cheek rest

Red Belly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
MA
Anyone using an HS Precision stock with the adjustable LOP & cheek piece? Likes/dislikes? How is it holding up?

Re: HS stock with adjustable LOP/Cheek rest

I have 2, one SA PST025 that I have had for 6 years, and one LA PST026 that I have had 2 years. I plan on getting another LA one. I have tried several others brands and like th HS best, I have had no issues. They are easy to adjust and hold their adjustment.

Which one are you looking at?
I have the PST093 on my SPS, and love it. She holds up, adjustments are not sloppy, and it is consistant. I like it for the fact that it can be adjusted for clothing, or position to make it more comfortable.
It is heavy on its own though, so expect the added weight.

The PST093. I am going to put it on a 20 inch barreled action. I just wanted to know if then adjustments were solid & how it holds up. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red Belly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The PST093. I am going to put it on a 20 inch barreled action. I just wanted to know if then adjustments were solid & how it holds up. Thanks. </div></div>
Thats the one I have on my SPS Tactical. It's a solid stock no doubt. You can lock in the LOP but the cheek piece you can not. No worries though. It uses heavy duty hardware and stays put. My only problem is the cheek piece is a bit fat under cheek. My intention with this stock was so me and my wife could use the same rifle. I shoot L and she shoots R handed. With the R hand action I have to move my L hand (trigger hand) to cycle the bolt unless I shoot with my thumb to the L of the stock. Not really much of an issue. It is very HEAVY. Get any color other that olive web...it ugly!

Anyone installed a badger dbm on their hs stocks?
Just ordered a 006 with adj lop only and the badger m5 dbm...

Thank you Sir. That is exactly what I wanted to know. I will avoid the green like you suggested as well.

Yes, I have the Badger M5 installed on my PST093. No problems with it at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biner626</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red Belly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The PST093. I am going to put it on a 20 inch barreled action. I just wanted to know if then adjustments were solid & how it holds up. Thanks. </div></div>
Thats the one I have on my SPS Tactical. It's a solid stock no doubt. You can lock in the LOP but the cheek piece you can not. No worries though. It uses heavy duty hardware and stays put. My only problem is the cheek piece is a bit fat under cheek. My intention with this stock was so me and my wife could use the same rifle. I shoot L and she shoots R handed. With the R hand action I have to move my L hand (trigger hand) to cycle the bolt unless I shoot with my thumb to the L of the stock. Not really much of an issue. It is very HEAVY. Get any color other that olive web...it ugly! </div></div>

I made a rigid foam block shaped to fill the gap and keep it in position. Works like a champ.