• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report HSM 190 SMK range report

Re: HSM 190 SMK range report

If that's 50 yards, you might need to make a change. If its 600 yards, I'll give you $500.00 for the rifle and Triad bean bag.....

GO get your money back!

But in all seriousness, good shooting!

I have used quite a bit of the HSM 55 gr. VMAX in .223. It shot as well or better than any handloads did. I could not tell ANY difference between the HSM and the Hornady TAP other than price! ES & SD #'s over the chrono were quite low as well.

Instead of hole to hole measure how much vertical and how much horizonal you have. If the target is level or close it gives you a better idea of what is happening. So I guess what Im saying is if you have 1" horizonal and 2" vertical thats what will tell ya if you have something to look at. If you already know this then never mind. Good shooting.

I'm seeing an extreme spread of just less than 2 inches, or less than 2/3 MOA.

For a 300-yard group, good luck getting your money back.

For reference, what does FGMM do at 300 from that rifle?

Or does that Grin icon mean you're really happy and that's a joke question?

I actually plan to use some HSM ammo to test my new barrel...if anyone keeps anything on the shelf long enough for me to find it!