• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HSM Contact for issues

I Am Hero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Does anyone have anyone over at The Hunting Shack that I should talk to? Sandy hasn't returned any of my phone calls and my online inquiry has not been answered.

Basically I have 3 boxes of HSM 338 Lapua ammo (2 300s, 1 250) and I finally took them out to shoot. The first (5) rounds I fired resulted in (4) brass stuck in the chamber and (1) split neck on the casing. This is factory fresh ammo shot from my 338 Lapua built by Phoenix Custom.

Regretting ever taking this stuff on trade. I should have learned when my 300 WM loads I bought were the most inaccurate loads I have ever put through my gun.

Any insight would be great.

There are some good uses for HSM ammo

1. Decorations/ammo collections
2. Christmas tree ornaments
3. Paper weights
4. Trash receptacle volumizers

I've never had a good batch. Every time I see the components they use and get tempted I just remember what happened many times before. They do use good components I sense they have terrible QC issues.

Yea that's what I was a little afraid of. I know their products have been crap for me so far, I was hoping they might have decent customer service enough to replace my ammo or do something for me. I would like it if they still had the brass Lapua made for them, that way I could at least pull the bullets and put the brass to good use.