• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors HTG $100 Rebate

HTG Mike

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2011
Idaho
HTG Silencers is offering a $100 rebate to Sniper's Hide members on retail purchases of suppressors during May, June, and July.

While HTG suppressors are already a great price for quality products, the new rebate makes them an unbeatable value.

Check out www.htgsilencers.com/rebate for details.

Re: HTG $100 Rebate

Just as soon as your form 3 clears and my Aris gets out here I'll get the form 4 in and be filing for mine - Thanks Mike

Free bump for great customer service and a lot of patience with my endless questions.

Seems to be a really good price to begin with, but the rebate REALLY is putting this one almost at the top of my list!! I am curious about the warranties though.

I have been looking at getting a suppressor for some time, and the funds are going to be present to make this into something that will happen.

What is the usual wait time for the forms to clear for ownership?? Is HTG a "one stop shop" place for purchase and gunsmithing services?? Gemtech will give a full lifetime warranty if they do the gunsmithing, how is HTG where this is concerned??

Thanks for the help with the questions... it is greatly appreciated!!

DK

I am glad you are considering an HTG suppressor. Our cans are well built and take-apart for cleaning and servicing. HTG also offers gunsmithing, but our services are not required for our warranty (please do use a qualified gunsmith to thread your barrels). If you purchase a suppressor directly from HTG, HTG will thread your barrel for free.

We fully warranty our products. As long as you don't do something negligent or illegal to hurt the can (or yourself), we will repair or replace the can. HTG expects its products to satisfy our customers. We also expect our customer service to exceed our customers' expectations.

This customer service starts with having inventory available to ship. We aren't overcommitted to a military contract that precludes us from shipping to individual customers. Our Form 3's are taking about 2.5 weeks to clear. So any customer can expect a suppressor in a timelay manner from us. Each dealer's Form 4's take different amounts of time depending on their ATF processor (industry average 3 to 4 months).

Then I would say that you have just made a sale. I will also be getting a RAD muzzle brake from HateCA here on the hide, so I will need to have the barrel threaded to match.

I will get the paperwork started, and we will go from there. I look forward to working with you on this project!!

DK

I haven't forgotten about ya Brother... I have just been terribly busy is all. We need to make this happen!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RTL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just as soon as your form 3 clears and my Aris gets out here I'll get the form 4 in and be filing for mine - Thanks Mike

Free bump for great customer service and a lot of patience with my endless questions.
</div></div>

The Aris arrived in Tucson a few days ago but I wasn't able to get to the dealer until last night. Nice piece of work, well machined and fitted, very nicely finished inside and out. Interesting design on the baffle stack but I didn't think to take pictures last night. Maybe HTG-Mike can post a couple. If not I'll get some next time I stop out there and post here. The Form 4 is going in this morning and now the real wait begins.

Thanks again Mike for all your help, I filed your rebate form a couple minutes ago. :)
Bump for the $100