• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories HTI 50bmg Conversion Kit

Scout762x51

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 11, 2019
Texas
I have a like new hti 50 bmg conversion kit for sale, bought it for my HTI thinking why not have the 50 conversion as well but it has sat on top of the gun cabinet for years now and I need to get rid of some stuff so save yourself several hundred if you need one! Asking $2250 PayPal friends and family or add 3% for fees I’ll post some pics of the kit later when I get back to the house thank you!

Attachments

• 700F83D5-11C4-485B-A7D8-4F23EB7AE915.jpeg
    700F83D5-11C4-485B-A7D8-4F23EB7AE915.jpeg
    813.7 KB · Views: 48
Interested in this 50 BMG conversion kit, if it's still available please send me a private message to discuss details (I just joined and don't know how to do that yet). Thanks!
I have a like new hti 50 bmg conversion kit for sale, bought it for my HTI thinking why not have the 50 conversion as well but it has sat on top of the gun cabinet for years now and I need to get rid of some stuff so save yourself several hundred if you need one! Asking $2250 PayPal friends and family or add 3% for fees I’ll post some pics of the kit later when I get back to the house thank you!