• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hubble Horus Spotter, any experience?

M_16_4_REAL

RubiconJK
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2012
Seattle
Local guy has a Hubble 15-45x spotter with Horus H32 reticle for a decent price. It’s an older model, circa 2011, straight tube. From what I can see, it’s in like new condition, and he is original owner.
Anyone have experience with or looked through one of these? Like the idea of having a fairly inexpensive spotter so I can use my mk4 strictly for prs. As it stands now, I use a Sinclair benchrest stand when I’m out at the range, and swapping between that and the tripod is kinda a pain.
Figure for having Japanese glass and a reticle, would be a good pickup. Just can’t really find any info on them, so figured the brain trust here would be the spot to ask.
Current setup is a MK4 12-40x60 with inverted H32 reticle in a hub on a manfrotto 190 carbon with ball grip head, Leica RF mounted port side.
This setup is top notch, and I’m not looking to replace it, just supplement my setup so I can have one for range and one for matches.