• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes HuDisCo T-shirts - Updated Free hats!

HuDisCo

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Calera, AL
www.hudisco.com
Now available, HuDisCo 100% cotton T-shirts! They feature the HuDisCo Logo on the front and the Zeiss Logo on the Back.
2e5v7ra.jpg

vos9wy.jpg

You can have any color you want as long as it's black!

Thanks!

Nathan Hunt

Re: HuDisCo T-shirts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L.Holmes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh wow if they are free I will take two...large... </div></div>

Ditto...if not, the commercial section is at the bottom of the main forum page.

i met nathan while purchasing my new nightforce at Authorized Optics in Louisiana , right before the "cup". NATHAN gave me one of these shirts and they are really nice. thanks again Nathan.

Nathan,

I'd like to get one in 3x if you have a 3x for fat bodies like me. HaHa If you can bring it to the pistol match. By the way good shooting yesterday.

Ken

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L.Holmes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh wow if they are free I will take two...large... </div></div>
How about a free hat instead? I'll give away 25. One per hider. Send me a PM with shipping information.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper307</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i met nathan while purchasing my new nightforce at Authorized Optics in Louisiana , right before the "cup". NATHAN gave me one of these shirts and they are really nice. thanks again Nathan. </div></div>

Glad to hear you like the shirt. It was a pleasure meeting you.